Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had some time to kill, so I messed around with my Model Y today.
I was able to get the mic working by doing multiple shutdowns and reboots. Eventually the mic started working consistently for voice commands, texts, and calls. So give that a try.
I rebooted the car, and let it set without Sentry to completely power down, and the mic is working again. Thanks.

Reactions: skydve1
At least now BMW has a monthly subscription for the blinker fluid.
Maybe they should start offering: How to park in a single spot subscription too.:rolleyes:

IMG_0978.jpeg

Has anyone gotten

"WELCOME TO 11"

My son got this message this morning when he got in his 3 this morning. Then his screen went black. now he doesn't even have FSD. Any resolution to get it back. I have not talked to him about resets yet but believe he at least did the two thumb wheel reset.

Has anyone gotten

"WELCOME TO 11"

My son got this message this morning when he got in his 3 this morning. Then his screen went black. now he doesn't even have FSD. Any resolution to get it back. I have not talked to him about resets yet but believe he at least did the two thumb wheel reset.
Can’t be. Elon would have tweeted “V11 🔥🔥🔥🔥 going out next week” about 6 months ago!

• Funny
Reactions: wknickless
Has anyone gotten

"WELCOME TO 11"

Would be cool if there's a surprise planned for AI Day, that was accidentally triggered early in your son's car... But I wouldn't get my hopes up!

Would be cool if there's a surprise planned for AI Day, that was accidentally triggered early in your son's car... But I wouldn't get my hopes up!

I could be wrong but wasn't there a V11 not too long ago for the new UI? It's a different V11 than FSD beta V11. So maybe he was getting the message for the UI V11, not the FSD Beta V11 which is not out yet?

Did anybody get newly added to FSD Beta this morning? I noticed TeslaFi showing roughly 30 additional vehicles / 1% more pending/installed for 10.69.2.2, which might correspond to ~1000 newly added vehicles. This could be part of the "automatically send beta" for users that newly meet the 80+ safety score and 100+ mile requirements, so maybe daily additions going forwards?

automatic addition.png

All the installs to FSD Beta in the past hour on that service have come from 2022.20.8 and 2022.20.9.

Interesting test from a Reddit mod. His neighborhood has both an entry and exit gate. It's really fascinating to watch FSDb stop at the entry gate, render all the space beyond it as a massive grey undriveable space, and then proceed when the gate opens. Unfortunately, his exit gate doesn't work as well. It renders it very similarly, but it doesn't come to a stop:

I could be wrong but wasn't there a V11 not too long ago for the new UI? It's a different V11 than FSD beta V11. So maybe he was getting the message for the UI V11, not the FSD Beta V11 which is not out yet?
Yes - V11 was the new UI fustercluck they released last December. The one that made sure we could access movies, the arcade and the toybox directly from the new customizable app bar but then removed all the icons you actually use while driving and hid them in menus.

unlikely. the major UI version pushes are generally around the new year. The factory firmware that ships with the car is way past when UI v11 was released.
Most likely there was a significant crash or reset of the MCU that caused it to put up the Welcome to V11 message. I seem to recall it showing that when V11 GUI was released in December.

I drove through some more areas where 10.12 had issues with lane selection yesterday and am sorry to report that 10.69 really didn’t do much better. It still can’t figure out how to go straight down the road. Seriously, Elon. All you have to do is go straight! Is it that tough?

I also had another fail making a left turn at a stoplight on a green ball (no green arrow.) THere was a car on the other side going straight through the intersection that clearly had the right of way and FSD completely failed to yield.

On a positive note I was on a freeway entrance ramp that had meter lights. FSD properly queued up in one of the two lanes, crept down the ramp and took its turn when the light turned green. I don’t use theses ramps much in my daily driving so I don’t know if this is new behavior but it’s the first time I’ve experienced it.