Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spend a day watching election results and when I come back I have to snip a bunch if posts. Here is a little reminder. If your post has any of the following when you draft it, please take a minute to reread and think about it…

1. The f$&@ word. Or a GIF with that word. Or any similarly offensive words.
2. Goading about the Tesla stock price.
3. The word troll or shill
4. inferences to others’ medical conditions

Unfortunately some of the posts contained value, just not enough to easily extract from content needing to be snipped.
Thanks for the reminder. Are the words sroll or thrill ok then? And the worst one, fanboy. Asking for a (moderator-edited) friend........

So Tesla got rid of its PR department years ago and the only source of information (even questionable information) was tweets from Elon. Now Elon is busy trying to piss on the dumpster fire he created at Twitter while randomly spritzing it with gasoline. Does that mean we end up with no information at all? And what happens when twitter completely implodes? Will Elon set up an account on Parlour or Mastedon?

So Tesla got rid of its PR department years ago and the only source of information (even questionable information) was tweets from Elon. Now Elon is busy trying to piss on the dumpster fire he created at Twitter while randomly spritzing it with gasoline. Does that mean we end up with no information at all? And what happens when twitter completely implodes? Will Elon set up an account on Parlour or Mastedon?
Elon has stated today that highly likely twitter will go bankrupt. FYI.

Nope, truth social

• Funny
Reactions: sleepydoc
Yeah, for FSD they’re really kind of optional, like brake lights. Shouldn’t really matter. After all: people don’t drive around looking at lights; they’re a safety feature that help tremendously with human perception, and reduce collision risk, but neither brake lights nor signal lights are needed. No one assumes people’s brake lights work or that other drivers will signal!
I use virtual hand signals. You know, based on semaphore, but visually more attractive.......Saves blinker oil and the planet, all in one go.........

It would be like teaching someone to walk, and when they get really good at walking, you ask them to toss a ball in the air and catch it while walking. Suddenly they're not walking as well while they learn to catch the ball at the same time. Soon after, they learn to walk well and catch the ball. Then you toss in another ball and start the process over again until they can eventually walk well and juggle 3 balls while doing so.
And what if they start hopping? You know, like Walkalong Cassidy learned to do, later in life......

I've had a couple of weird moves by FSDb lately.

In roundabouts where multiple lanes of vehicles are waiting to enter, if a vehicle is coming from the left (for which ego car has to yield) ... FSDb will lose track of that car momentarily when it goes behind the vehicle to the left that is also waiting to enter. I have to disengage since I don't know whether the car will stop. Looking at the video - the vehicle coming from the left was first shown in blue, then disappeared and then showed again - nut not in blue.

Will upload the video later ...

On another trip - FSDb patiently waited for the ULT. A car coming from the right turned into the road we were waiting on. But FSDb waiting to go even before the car had passed us ... had to disengage. No video here (GoPro problem).

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Thanks for the reminder. Are the words sroll or thrill ok then? And the worst one, fanboy. Asking for a (moderator-edited) friend........
I might have to see sroll or thrill in context.

Fanboy is a very contested term. I actually allow it in that spelling so long as it is not a personal attack. In some other spellings it gets the ax.
I was told by a mod that fanboy with the “y” on the end is absolutely allowed. I have that in writing.
Guilty. Also, mic drop GIFs get the ax too.

Last edited: