Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is that the new synonym for…. Shill?

I don't think he's a shill. I've been following him for a while. He's routinely critical of fsd beta when it does suck for him. But then again, maybe I'm a shill as well.

I think most programmers who've worked on large projects will think fsd beta is sort of a miracle software (if not miracle then at least highly fascinating).

Good question. I haven’t seen that happen in a while; for whatever reason.

I only have one currently; at an intersection with a red light oddly enough.

Isn’t it currently five strikes; when it was three previously?
3 in legacy cars with no interior camera and 5 with the cabin camera. I have 2 currently and was hoping to get it reset with one of these recent updates

3 in legacy cars with no interior camera and 5 with the cabin camera. I have 2 currently and was hoping to get it reset with one of these recent updates

Interesting. I was pretty sure I had only three when being one of the early betas. Even though I have a camera. I seem to recall being shocks when I had two out of three and was shocked when it was cleared and I had five after the clear.

Not sure either way.

I just went and checked and it says I have two out of five. But I don’t recall the second at all.

The annoying thing though is I’ll get the red warning and will take over immediately and it will still keep going off for whatever reason. There seems to be a delay that results in a strike in my experience.

But then as I e mentioned before I’ve got a strike in the past while stopped at a red light which is just odd and wrong.

Anyone here who already had beta get 10.69.3.X? Seems like the wide rollout is only to people who didn’t have the beta yet.

Half tempted to dump fsd to get the new features and then just wait to get back in given how slow they have been with updates lately.
The roll-out hasn't been very wide yet for 10.69.3.1, it seems. I heard that Tesla doesn't push as many updates over the weekend, and the push of 10.69.3.1 has really slowed down after an initial surge overnight Friday. I'm hoping that we'll see an uptick in pushes of the new FSDb to both new testers and existing testers this coming week. I'm in the new tester category, hoping to be able to enjoy 10.69.3.1 soon!

I have been waiting for FSDb since last dec when I bought my car (MS). I had a score of 99 for months (no easy task) on 36.6 and was hoping for the wide release download. This AM i checked my app and noticed my SScore is gone. Went to my car and the FSD beta request was gone and I had to reselect it again. UGH

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Perhaps it's time for those programmers loaned to twitter to come back. When Whole Mars disses a beta version, it's got to be really bad.

No kidding. I can't ever recall seeing that but fortunately he's not an FSDb reality beacon for thoughtful viewers.

For a .1 bug fix release it is honked-up. Watching a slow Waymo man handle FSDb was a bit much to swallow but FSDb got bogged down waiting and stalking pedestrians no where near crosswalks and having senior moments at intersections. And the timing of this weird lane centering in intersections is almost comical.

Hopefully it's a couple of quick parameter changes to address the ADHD/senility and then a 10.69.3.2 release otherwise maybe Q1 2023 is best case.

The roll-out hasn't been very wide yet for 10.69.3.1, it seems. I heard that Tesla doesn't push as many updates over the weekend, and the push of 10.69.3.1 has really slowed down after an initial surge overnight Friday. I'm hoping that we'll see an uptick in pushes of the new FSDb to both new testers and existing testers this coming week. I'm in the new tester category, hoping to be able to enjoy 10.69.3.1 soon!
to put that into perspective - or at least what the TeslaFi sample has seen.
Tesla just offer the update to a batch of cars all at once, the speed of the rollout is then down to when owners actually install the update.
The initial push was to offer the update to 77 cars (on TeslaFi) overnight Friday and since then those 77 cars have been actually installing the offered update.
No new cars other than those 77 have been added.
Currently 63 installed, 14 waiting to install = 77

The next "push" will either be a new version, or another batch of cars being offered the update in which case the "waiting to install" number will jump up.

Obviously TeslaFi is only a tiny subset of cars but still a valid sample size and the number of cars offered the update is much higher than 77 ;)

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1