Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Safety score goes away when you get into FSDb so maybe you were supposed to get the download and something glitched?
I was hoping that was it. But the FSDb selection wa off in my cars settings (not sure how or why) so i opted in again and am now back to crawling my way back to 100 miles on AP. Still oj SS. 1.0 so not related to a move to v1.2 of SS. So who knows.

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Got the third Strike for no fault of mine. Something during that dusk time ( today between 5 and 5:30pm) when it was just starting to get darker back to back I got warnings and tried to use steering wheel to disengage and got a Strike. At this rate, I think I should seriously get my FSDb removed. Sucks.

This exact same thing happened to me. Car was in lane by itself no one anywhere near me. No objects in my view or on screen. At just started throwing alarms and red screen I death. I immediately tried to disengage and take off but as soon as I did, STRIKE.

Ugh I’ve got strikes while sitting at an intersection with a red light.

• Informative
Reactions: bhakan
I get the feeling all available real time h/w processing is tapped out.
They may be close to using available cycles for whatever but I doubt that is the reason for the behaviors.

I think that it is all due to tuning and figuring out layers and layers of inputs and reconciling them, before feeding them to an increasingly complex planner. Probably pretty difficult to determine/control the behavior in any particular scenario. I suppose they probably have knobs they can dial up and down but probably not easy to predict when they will work. Just very complex.

But I doubt the behavior is due to latency caused by compute limits. As we have seen in release notes recently, it could be latency due to bugs or code limitations of one form or another.

It would save him a lot of time typing and give us more context inside his way of thinking 🤔.
Nobody would ever mistake him for a shill which would make the content more authentic. Put me down as a paid subscriber.
Thanks! It would definitely save time typing! Video editing and producing quality videos requires experience and a lot of time though. And in the end, for what (other than YouTube clicks I guess)? I think for now I'll stick to my low production value short video clips.

I do think there's a niche in the market for videos which both show the behaviors and also do some analysis of what is happening, with less of the cheerleading. Chuck does a pretty good job but there is room for even more speculative analysis. But I'm not qualified to do so.
This exact same thing happened to me. Car was in lane by itself no one anywhere near me. No objects in my view or on screen. At just started throwing alarms and red screen I death. I immediately tried to disengage and take off but as soon as I did, STRIKE.

Ugh I’ve got strikes while sitting at an intersection with a red light.
Videos!

Definitely need to keep eyes on the road when sitting at an intersection though - it’s fairly strict.

• Helpful
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Looks like another batch of 10.69.3.1 is going out including new additions and mostly existing testers on 10.69.2.4. I estimate about 450 of TeslaFi's 4.1k existing fleet are in this batch, so roughly 10% rollout. And maybe 120 existing on Teslascope out of 1.2k, so also around 10%. 🎉 for the new additions and those updating!

Last edited:
I'm also in the new user group this morning. Had a 95 safety score for well over 2 weeks now with the requisite 100 miles minimum and am just now downloading 2022.36.20 (got the notification ~3 hours ago).

I was previously in the FSDb program on my 2018 M3, but sold it back in June to get a 2022 MX and haven't gotten back in until now.
How long has it been since you requested to be in the fsd program?

2022.20.19 - I finally got FSD beta for the first time on my model 3 (I know I'm super late to the crowd). I'm really enjoying it so far overall. it is impressive tech - but not that any of my friends would pay $10k more for....

we are beta testers for the company. At 4 way stops it still takes way too long, drivers are impatient and don't want to wait so long before proceeding. It still has a lot of jerky steering wheel movements, one of which recently caused me to take over as I thought it was going to jerk the steering into oncoming traffic from a left turn lane (seems to still be glitchy on turns and wants to steer out to the right on left turns to make a wide and super fast turn) - I ended up over correcting the turn when I took over and jumped a curb causing a little bit of damage to the rocker panel :/

Overall though for 95% of the drive it is pretty amazing.