Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only weights in this thread are the heavyweights like @EVNow and @AlanSubie4Life .

You are crazy as a bat to even think of using a cheat device with beta.

Wrong thread my friend, stuff like that could get someone like you hurt or killed.

Or even worse, it could hurt our most friendly and loving members, @Ramphex or @PACEMD .

Want to get beta outlawed?... keep thinking about those weights
Dang, Ryan is full of love tonight

Dang, Ryan is full of love tonight
I almost fell out of bed when I read that! Weights while using beta?????? I couldn't believe that the youtuber "black Tesla" keeps his hands in his lap. I am either holding the yolk with 1 or 2 hands or on turns have them an inch off. That is the way to do it.

Of course on highways, NOA is useful when you are having trouble opening a beer 🍺! /s

The /s means sarcasm for anyone that doesn't know

Was this update meant to improve anything other than the graphics? Still running the same stop signs I’ve report several times over the past 6 months. Still phantom signaling. Also, who tf stole my “video record/autopilot snapshot” button? It’s listed in the release notes to press it still, yet I no longer see it. How do I send a snapshot now?
Snapshot button gone it seems for everyone but the youtubers and employees.
To answer your question, I think this release was to keep us from going nuts waiting on V11.

I almost fell out of bed when I read that! Weights while using beta?????? I couldn't believe that the youtuber "black Tesla" keeps his hands in his lap. I am either holding the yolk with 1 or 2 hands or on turns have them an inch off. That is the way to do it.

Of course on highways, NOA is useful when you are having trouble opening a beer 🍺! /s

Pretty sure you can only open a beer using NOA, if you do it on FSD, it’ll yell at you to pay attention, so then you risk spilling it all over your lap

The only weights in this thread are the heavyweights like @EVNow and @AlanSubie4Life .

You are crazy as a bat to even think of using a cheat device with beta.

Wrong thread my friend, stuff like that could get someone like you hurt or killed.

Or even worse, it could hurt our most friendly and loving members, @Ramphex or @PACEMD .

Want to get beta outlawed?... keep thinking about those weights
Slow down tough guy, Im just asking a question.

Does anyone have experience using a steering wheel weight with 36.20? Any feedback? Forced disengagement?
You've obviously never driven with FSDb before - Notes from beta spell it out for you "car could do the wrong thing at the worst time"
I've been driving with FSDb for over a year and wouldn't trust it for more than 50 yards without my hands on the wheel.
This isn't like Autopilot - FSD Beta is whole new level of scary.
So drive it first, then decide.
Just be aware, at best it's a learner driver with two weeks experience and a scared, nagging parent in the passenger seat. :cool:

Totally anecdotal, but there are reports of Teslas dropping off WiFi for some reason, and a reboot gets them back online.
That's happened to me twice over the past week or so. Reboot fixed it once, but the other time I had to manually add it back on.

WiFi working OK now. Just checked software in the car, and it then began downloading 2022.36.20. Currently on 2022.20.19. Paused at 50% like many others. Will let it contemplate the update overnight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dewg
Both app and car are stuck at 30% for a while now.

This is the worst update I’ve ever done in all my years.
Yea left off at 50% last night. Reconnected to WiFi this morning and quickly shot up to 75% and then stalled again. Then quickly went to 100%. Hit install and about 20 minutes later looked and was "stuck" at only 30% install. Then in about 10 minutes it was at 60%. Not that big of a deal since updating most cars NEVER happens or requires a service appointment.;)

Yea left off at 50% last night. Reconnected to WiFi this morning and quickly shot up to 75% and then stalled again. Then quickly went to 100%. Hit install and about 20 minutes later looked and was "stuck" at only 30% install. Then in about 10 minutes it was at 60%. Not that big of a deal since updating most cars NEVER happens or requires a service appointment.;)

It finally finished the install after nearly 24 hours of multiple stalls at 30, 50 and 60 percent with hours of being stuck each time and numerous reboots in between. There was also at least one time after a reboot where it said I had no updates available. The app and car were often out of sych numerous times which hasn’t been common prior for me. Along the cat the car also gave messages I’d never seen before about updating electronic components I don’t recall ever seeing before; perhaps something related to all the software recalls I’ve the past few weeks. Interesting I also received notification that the rear camera cable fix and CSS combo post need to be done by service as well.

Lots of problems and wired stuff with this latest update. Related or not.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
I'm on 3.1 now and I thought this version has the updates to energy app adding features to provide more details on consumption and recommendations. But still see the old energy app.

Edit: Looks like only for refreshed X and not for my MX. Disappointing.

Last edited:

And then the people that don’t hold the yoke/wheel at all times complain when fsd drives them into a curb and there was no time to respond :).

I just did a short drive at night on 69.3.1. So far, I think the vehicle visualizations are more sloppy (cars dancing around, driving onto nondrivable space). The driving performance is definitely smoother in many cases, but the car is also too aggressive with creeping. It's difficult for me to trust that the car is waiting vs committing at the wrong time.

Creep seems to be used as a crutch. As I recall, shortly after implemented for Chuck's mostly successful UPL, the team started using it more and more (right hand turns and four way stops). Until the team dumps it we probably won't know how good FSDb really is.