Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Living in a high-rise I have to jerry-rig me some Wi-Fi. Able to get a Wi-Fi signal by the elevator banks.

View attachment 888198View attachment 888197
Just because you think you have a valid excuse to park in a handicap stall doesn’t make it so. You should be ashamed. If you were handicapped maybe you would have a better understanding of what your really saying and doing. Find a better solution.

I got the update last night too, but didn’t feel like to go out in the frigid weather. Elon still says v11 is coming out the end of the year when asked on Spaces yesterday (though some hesitation tone), right now it is 11.0.2-3 for limited number of testers. Hopefully it will be available early next year, definitely before end of next year ;)

I got the update last night too, but didn’t feel like to go out in the frigid weather. Elon still says v11 is coming out the end of the year when asked on Spaces yesterday (though some hesitation tone), right now it is 11.0.2-3 for limited number of testers. Hopefully it will be available early next year, definitely before end of next year ;)

Yea, I need to listen to that again. I thought I heard him say 'single digits' to the question about V11 delivery timeframe.

Just because you think you have a valid excuse to park in a handicap stall doesn’t make it so. You should be ashamed. If you were handicapped maybe you would have a better understanding of what your really saying and doing. Find a better solution.
Dude, cut the guy some slack. It may be easy to armchair and say, "Find a better solution" but how easy is that to do in reality? You can't just drive into the Starbucks lobby for their free wifi. There are other, open spots nearby and he offers a quick contact solution if someone needs the spot.

Last week the Charlatan said this week. No need to spread his BS. It will come out when the software team is ready for it to come out. Not when the Charlatan spouts off.

So I take it we’re not getting actual smart summon?
Uh. . . . . No. Nor dumb summon. You will get, "I saw a shadow from a bird flying overhead, so I will whip it left into the oncoming traffic, without regard for the checked 'Require confirmation for lane change', and go full acceleration at the car coming at 70 mph, 37 feet 4 inches away, because I can easily be back in my lane by the time it gets here. Here hold my beer."

Reactions: MrFusion4
You sound like people going to the post office and parking in a handicap parking stall: (well I was only going to be a few minutes) you need more compassion and understanding of what your really advocating. Again I’m speaking from experiencing the problems and inconvenience of people doing this. Please just stop
If your handicapped, it's not that easy to get out the car, read the note, etc... :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if 10.69.25 comes with a navigation data update? If not, I've noticed one improvement on roundabouts in my area.

I've raised the issue before where I have multiple circles near me where you're expected to enter and exit the circle from the inside lane, and prior to 10.69.25 it would always try and enter from the exterior lane, merge to the interior mid-circle, and then merge to the exterior prior to the exit. For the first time this morning, on two such circles near me, FSD Beta correctly chose the inside lane to enter the circle, yielded well without stopping, and also used the interior lane to exit.

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Could it be that .25 is simply a re-release of older code in order to get everyone on FSD who was running a newer version of general branch code?
.25 is almost certainly an integration of .3 with the holiday update branch. It was likely destined to be done so that FSD testers got the holiday update. However, it is a convenient way to be able to get FSDb to more cars.

I wonder what Tesla's near term plan is here. On one hand, I expected that they would be pushing 10.69.x to all FSD cars, regardless of whether they requested FSDb or not. This would let them claim victory on delivering City Streets FSD. But, the way they've gone about it, large numbers of FSD owners are opting into the FSDb test program, not because they want to test buggy code, but because it's currently the only avenue to getting City Streets FSD.

With the supposed imminent release of the first V11 code, Tesla may have a much larger tester pool than they would like. While they could pick and choose who gets 11.x FSDb, they risk alienating those who genuinely want to test buggy new software as well as those who will simply feel slighted because they aren't getting what they perceive as improved software (later is greater).

To this end, I wonder, what's the current percentage of FSDb cars vs the FSD population as a whole?

Reactions: Dewg
Could it be that .25 is simply a re-release of older code in order to get everyone on FSD who was running a newer version of general branch code?
It's close to everyone, but so far it still seems to be missing those on 2022.8.10.8 (MCU1) and 2022.44.30 (generally recent deliveries that came with 2022.40.x00) and of course those without the correct hardware. This latest version 10.69.25 / 2022.44.25.5 is mainly adding new testers from 2022.40.x that didn't get 10.69.3.3 / 2022.40.4.10 and from 2022.44.2 who might have gotten 2022.44.25.1/.2/.3 initial holiday update testing.

Overall TeslaFi's FSD Beta fleet has expanded about 3% from 5000 to 5150 vehicles. So it's a wider release than before mainly being able to include most vehicles that were running newer production vehicle software but still "early access program" where one needs to push the FSD Beta request button.