Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did have it and it’s gone now.
That's a good sign. Hopefully others will be able to check from the vehicle soon! Tentatively congrats! 🎉

Once they get a report that it's FSD
Yes, it requires someone to report it and then for someone at TeslaFi to update the website based on the report. Pretty sure the service doesn't detect FSD-Beta-ness automatically as it doesn't get exposed through the app/API. That's why I suggested to gtg465x a way to potentially check without accessing the vehicle.

Reactions: FSDtester#1

Attachments

• E79FB622-0D32-43B4-94C8-3829C21B0A33.jpeg
    E79FB622-0D32-43B4-94C8-3829C21B0A33.jpeg
    366.5 KB · Views: 92
Are you going to pay for the subscription after the free trial?
For sure. I’ll probably pay for the 5 years. I’m so glad I never got around to getting HomeLink since this is better and probably cheaper in the long term.
Like re refried beans!
Re-refried beans are a 1,000 better than refried beans which are 1,000 better than fried beans. I have tasted all three extensively. The conclusions are clear.

Re-refried beans, fried potatoes (just once), eggs over hard, and some carne asada…. breakfast fit for a queen.

For sure. I’ll probably pay for the 5 years. I’m so glad I never got around to getting HomeLink since this is better and probably cheaper in the long term.

Re-refried beans are a 1,000 better than refried beans which are 1,000 better than fried beans. I have tasted all three extensively. The conclusions are clear.

Re-refried beans, fried potatoes (just once), eggs over hard, and some carne asada…. breakfast fit for a queen.
Gross. I'll let you decide on whether that's towards paying for MyQ subscription or the re-refried beans.... :D

Well maybe the refried beans were never fried to begin with, this could be a cost saving measure that they thought no one would ever question

Well maybe the refried beans were never fried to begin with, this could be a cost saving measure that they thought no one would ever question
I’ve seen people try (to pass off refried beans as re-refried beans), but when you’ve had all there, the distinction is very clear.

The ideal re-refried beans are ones that have spent time in the fridge. What you do is fry them once, let them cool, and then store them in the fridge for a day. Then you fry them again to make refried beans, let them cool, and then store them in the fridge for another day. Now it’s day three, and it’s time to fry them again to evolve them into their final form—re-refried beans.

This process is a natural byproduct of making way too many beans for breakfast and saving the rest for the next day.

I’ve seen people try (to pass off refried beans as re-refried beans), but when you’ve had all there, the distinction is very clear.

The ideal re-refried beans are ones that have spent time in the fridge. What you do is fry them once, let them cool, and then store them in the fridge for a day. Then you fry them again to make refried beans, let them cool, and then store them in the fridge for another day. Now it’s day three, and it’s time to fry them again to evolve them into their final form—re-refried beans.

This process is a natural byproduct of making way too many beans for breakfast and saving the rest for the next day.
But the question is… have you ever gone the extra mile and refried the re refried beans? 🤣

My software version says FSD Beta 10.69.25.1 (2022.44.30.5 244ee….)

Previously it had v11.1 (2022.44.30)
V11.1 is a UI version. You're now off the production branch and on the FSDb branch. Don't ask why Tesla can't figure out a less confusing scheme of numbering releases/versions/revisions.