Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta 10.7

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
not sure what "should be called V11" could mean.
I want it to be a great improvement, but its difficult to see how that can happen when there is so much inconsistency from drive to drive on the same route. It feels like a version change fixes something and breaks something else.
Maybe we are all too close it to see the improvements when we're driving it every day.

It would nice if it had some noticeable improvements that we can see as well as moving to a newer base prod build just to get waypoints, even if they are V0.1 they're better than nothing and means I could set a journey to avoid the constant failure points :D

Reactions: robdavmil and K5TRX
Ok so I am realizing, Tesla is a software company — and that 10.7 or the 10.6.1 rollout could have been or be delayed because of the recent Log4j security vulnerability — literally my company never installs after code freeze around mid December, and pretty much every team has a bug fix or container rehydration they have to do ASAP before Xmas. Hope would be they put any fixes into their release branch already setup for 10.7, or the holiday release but you never know!

Reactions: K5TRX and okcazure