Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 11. Something started downloading and stopped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I finally had my beta 11. whatever start to download slowly but surely. Got to about 70% and then it doesn’t show it’s downloading any more, not on the app or in the car software section. I checked the current software and it’s still 10. something. Any suggesting on how to get the download started again. Any suggestions or help I’ve very appreciated thanks

Well It started downloading around 12 hours ago and had been slowly progressing up until 2 hours ago, it’s been stuck at 65% since but still says it’s downloading so I guess I just can’t go drive anywhere or watch Netflix til this is done 🤷‍♂️

This download started abou 9pm lastnight but was stuck at 1%. Ths morning same message on app and touch. Discovered wifi issue. Fixed that but download remained at 1%. Did a soft reboot on my Y. Touch screen did not reboot download and mobile app is still reading that the download is stuck at 1%.

What should I try next? Don’t see a way to get download from touch screen. No yellow rolling circle, never saw that on my screen. Help please.

Thanks

This download started abou 9pm lastnight but was stuck at 1%. Ths morning same message on app and touch. Discovered wifi issue. Fixed that but download remained at 1%. Did a soft reboot on my Y. Touch screen did not reboot download and mobile app is still reading that the download is stuck at 1%.

What should I try next? Don’t see a way to get download from touch screen. No yellow rolling circle, never saw that on my screen. Help please.

Thanks
Oh this is FSD beta 11.3.6 download

Thanks
Try powering down your car (let it sit parked with sentry mode disabled for an hour or so). If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the current firmware from Service Mode, or open a ticket and have them reinstall. That usually does the trick.

I'm not certain, but I'm experiencing something that may be a related issue? I've had 11.3.6 waiting for wifi to update for most of last week, and finally had a chance to download it over the weekend. The update install was scheduled for 3AM tonight, but I decided to go out to the car and start it a bit early, but now there's no indication of an upcoming scheduled update, and it reports that, as of today, my 11.3.4 version is the latest available?

Did Tesla cancel the 11.3.6 rollout? Is this a known behavior?

I'm not certain, but I'm experiencing something that may be a related issue? I've had 11.3.6 waiting for wifi to update for most of last week, and finally had a chance to download it over the weekend. The update install was scheduled for 3AM tonight, but I decided to go out to the car and start it a bit early, but now there's no indication of an upcoming scheduled update, and it reports that, as of today, my 11.3.4 version is the latest available?

Did Tesla cancel the 11.3.6 rollout? Is this a known behavior?
Nevermind, seems this is just the car not giving a clear view of its state when an update is scheduled. It did update overnight as scheduled, I'm now on 11.3.6.