Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta and Dashcam Clips

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those on FSD Beta are you able to record any dashcam events? I do not see the camera icon, only the reporting camera for the Beta. I pulled the USB to look at the files that maybe on it, but I can not access them. Is this normal under the Beta?

Those on FSD Beta are you able to record any dashcam events? I do not see the camera icon, only the reporting camera for the Beta. I pulled the USB to look at the files that maybe on it, but I can not access them. Is this normal under the Beta?
On our X, dash cam still seems to work as before. I think it might have disabled in the settings during one update, but turning it back on worked. I do format the USB once in a while using the car option, as it seems to stop recording once in a while even though it doesn't seem to be reporting full.

Thanks, I found it. Do you have to pull the usb to view them? Before you did it through the button. I just reformatted the usb if I have to pull it, hopefully I can view it on PC. When I tried it before the reformat my ubuntu system couldn't read the usb, prior to Beta it use too,

Got it. Thanks. This is vastly different than just hitting the old camera icon. Now to go see if it works.... Yep it now works. The other day I got an error msg when I hit the dashcam, so earlier today I brought the usb in and the pc wouldn't read it either. I formatted it in the car and now it works along with the dashcam viewer. Thanks so much.