Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor FSD Beta disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
Hi

Once Tesla released the 2022.40 update where FSD Beta became available for everyone, I signed up for the subscription to try it out. I also immediately cancelled the subscription so I don't get re-billed if I don't like the FSD and forget to cancel.
I was using FSD Beta until yesterday. Yesterday, the subscription expired, I re-subscribed as I wanted to use it for some more time, but even after I re-subscribed, I don't see the button to enable FSD Beta anymore, it's just the button to apply to be on the waiting list (the thing with the safety score that we had before, but now the safety score menu is also missing from the app).

Has anyone seen this? I tried logging a support request with Tesla but the app refuses as it says my software is up to date...so unless I physically go to a service center, I don't see what else to do. From my standpoint I just paid Tesla $217 (with taxes) for nothing 🤷‍♂️

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your FSD Beta subscription. That's definitely frustrating, especially after you just paid for it!

I can totally relate - I signed up for a one-month subscription recently and had the same issue where I could only use FSD on interstates. It's definitely not as fun as it sounds!

Have you tried contacting Tesla customer support again? Sometimes you need to be persistent to get the help you need. Another option might be to schedule a service appointment through the app or website and see if the technicians can resolve the issue remotely.

By the way, has your issue been resolved since you posted this? If so, it would be great to know what steps you took to fix it. It could help others who might be dealing with a similar problem.

Best of luck getting this sorted out!