Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta disappears on highways

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model 3 with FSD. I was accepted into the Beta program and have no strikes. FSD appears and works on rural roads but as soon as I go onto a limited access highway or Interstate, it disengages a disappears. I’ve chatted with Tesla support and they have no answer and gave me an email address to write to. I wrote to that adress, explained the situation and ….crickets. Is there some sort of a setting I’m missing? Does anyone have any idea why I have no FSD on highways?

Reactions: mathwhiz
I have a Model 3 with FSD. I was accepted into the Beta program and have no strikes. FSD appears and works on rural roads but as soon as I go onto a limited access highway or Interstate, it disengages a disappears. I’ve chatted with Tesla support and they have no answer and gave me an email address to write to. I wrote to that adress, explained the situation and ….crickets. Is there some sort of a setting I’m missing? Does anyone have any idea why I have no FSD on highways?
Can you turn on the TACC (cruise) on highways?

I'm having the same issue. I have Beta, and the highways have suddenly stopped working as of some time in March. I have worked with service for the entire time, and have gotten nowhere. Yes, it IS supposed to work on highways, and HAD been until late March, when it became erratic...sometimes on, sometimes off - ALWAYS in the same locations, it seems.