Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta expansion to new beta testers June 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wondering if anyone waiting has been pushed to 2022.16? I am still on 2022.12.3.12. right below the newest "FSD" version on the TeslaFi tracker.

I am also mildy hopeful.
I remain on 2022.12.3.2. I have 100 safety score and have been playing since March. Hopefully this is the time! It has been almost four weeks since I got a software update. Usually I get one at least every two weeks.

FSD 10.12.2 is now in wide release to existing beta testers. Teslafi shows 750 pending updates and 272 Tesla's already installed. Obviously there are many more beta testers than on Teslafi. Typically expansion of beta testers occurs up to 2 weeks after the existing beta testers get the update.

Last edited:
Note Elon replied to the question about MORE beta testers, not existing beta testers. This expansion of beta testers I believe is real. Other tweets have only talked about existing beta testers since the December 2021 expansion. I am not including the tweets about expanding to Canadian beta testers which has already happened.

It was longer than a week. I tried unsuccessfully for a few weeks to maintain my safety score above 98. At that point people were already getting accepted. I opted out and opted back in and eventually achieved my 98 for more than 100 miles. I got it 2 days later. It was probably one month between the first post I saw where people were getting beta until I ultimately got the beta. But traded in that X for the new one. So starting over. Hopefully tomorrow it arrives !

Reactions: cbdoc
Today the new Beta FSD version is moving to those outside the employee pool. If this version is found stable, Elon plans to open it up to those above 95 score. That said, I suspect it is more likely that they will need an update to the current version before it is opened up to a new pool of Beta testers. We need to wait for feedback from Beta testers.