Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta expansion to new beta testers June 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they should have done the complete opposite where the lowest score people went first.

That way when FSD Beta falsely activates the turn signal the "I don't care" folks can shrug and continue testing it.

Where high percentage people like me are going to go "Last time I used it here the dumb thing turned on the turn signal in the middle of the intersection going straight".

Reactions: Terminator857
I kept my score at 100 went down to 98 use the FSD Beta score calculator to tell me what miles I needed for back to 100 is was 470 more miles did it late at night every night. I just drove on autopilot nightly and ran the car down low after I got back to 100 I ran all my errands daily on autopilot to get no dings and now I’m downloading FSD Beta as we speak. bell

Reactions: DJT1
Just downloaded 12.3.20 which has plenty of notes on the early access program / FSD Beta 10.12.2. From the detailed notes, it would appear I finally got into the beta program (SS 99). But taking the car for a spin around the block, I see no change in FSD. Do I have the beta or no???

Just downloaded 12.3.20 which has plenty of notes on the early access program / FSD Beta 10.12.2. From the detailed notes, it would appear I finally got into the beta program (SS 99). But taking the car for a spin around the block, I see no change in FSD. Do I have the beta or no???
Did you go and check to turn FSD city streets on in settings. I think you have to turn it on. Also people suggested calibrating your cameras also.

Reactions: FelixORiley
Well just finished about 10 km with BETA and you're right, the first drive reminded me of what it felt like trying to teach my wife to drive. I'll go again tomorrow (Sunday) when the traffic is fewer and my nerves better settled. I do love the new visualization and the detail provided. I read in one of the posts that I have to trust the program. It might be a while.

Reactions: pilotSteve
from your sig, it looks like you JUST got it? If so, most new cars don't get on the software update train for a month
Sometimes, when I got my Model 3 back in 2020 I remember getting two updates days apart the day after delivery. Also FSD updates are a different beast than normal updates. Looks like there's a bunch of people with 100 scores who've been waiting for months still not getting it either. Probably rolling out in waves like the 10.2 update I got last year.

Well just finished about 10 km with BETA and you're right, the first drive reminded me of what it felt like trying to teach my wife to drive. I'll go again tomorrow (Sunday) when the traffic is fewer and my nerves better settled. I do love the new visualization and the detail provided. I read in one of the posts that I have to trust the program. It might be a while.
My guess is you guys will have a bumpy ride for at least 1-2 releases as they integrate all the signage variants and flavors into the NNs, so it will probably be painful at first but improve faster than in the US where they have already got most of that done.