Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta for MCU1 cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 5ABB4D5E-121B-4FD1-9572-94FA7330B349.png
    5ABB4D5E-121B-4FD1-9572-94FA7330B349.png
    395.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 6AA41A2E-05D3-4A22-85A7-472BBB34CA7E.png
    6AA41A2E-05D3-4A22-85A7-472BBB34CA7E.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Helpful
Reactions: Krash
Took a drive in my MCU1 FSDb car today. It's super sketch about half the time. Super impressive the other half of the time.

Had several fatal errors where I had to immediately take over and the phantom braking is atrocious. I miss my radar.
Had a similar experience, phantom braking, unable to negotiate roundabouts (0/2), etc... Also realized I could not coach the navigation for taking a different lane etc.. (turn signal to indicate choosing a different lane does not work, at least I think I do not..) need to test more.

Had a similar experience, phantom braking, unable to negotiate roundabouts (0/2), etc... Also realized I could not coach the navigation for taking a different lane etc.. (turn signal to indicate choosing a different lane does not work, at least I think I do not..) need to test more.
Same here...12 mile drive each way to/from work. Picks the wrong lane half the time...wish cancelling the lane change was a thing. It used to be with autopilot.

typically its pretty fast, in a FREE-WAY, mine got completed when It was changed in less than 10 miles.
I’ll have to take a drive this weekend. I’m beginning to think there is something wrong. 100 miles city, more than half is 4 lane, and nothing. Tesla service just made me an appointment. But it’s a 2.5 hour drive away. And I’m sure they will have to keep it overnight to complete my laundry list. Soonest one is 4 weeks out. What happened to the same day service appointments? At least it’s drivable.