Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Opt-Ins that have not received Beta stuck on 32.22?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car usually receives the latest updated within a week or so of being released. Noticed I have not received any of the new 36.x updates in the last few weeks. I wonder if everyone that is in the FSD Beta queue is stuck on the 32.22 FSD Beta opt in version until they are eligible for FSD Beta?

Can anyone that has opted in for FSD Beta and not received it yet confirm whether they have received an update since?

My car usually receives the latest updated within a week or so of being released. Noticed I have not received any of the new 36.x updates in the last few weeks. I wonder if everyone that is in the FSD Beta queue is stuck on the 32.22 FSD Beta opt in version until they are eligible for FSD Beta?

Can anyone that has opted in for FSD Beta and not received it yet confirm whether they have received an update since?
I was in the same situation as you (FSD Beta queue, version 32.22) until yesterday (Sat the 6th), when I got the 32.31 update. I have a 98 Safety Score. so, in theory, I should be getting the 36.8.5 up-date today-ish, but have seen nothing yet...