Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the compilation of FSD Beta releases, starting with 10.

View attachment 787898

All this information comes from Teslafi. Employee only dates are ignored.

Release : Release number. Releases that most of the testers got are in bold and I'm calling them "major releases".
Build : Software build number.
Date : Date non-employees first got the release.
Days from Prev Rel : Number of days from the previous named release.
Days from Mjr Rel : Number of days from the previous major release.
Max # : Number of people who got the release on the day maximum people got the release.
Date of Max : Date on which maximum number of people got the release.

Let me know if you have any corrections, suggestions and updates.

I'll request mods to turn this into a wiki so that I can make corrections and keep this table up to date.
Excellent and helpful thread...thanks.
Please double check the build number on your chart for 10.2. My TeslaFi records show it was 2121.32.25 as shown below.

1649344825788.png

There's a S on TeslaFi waiting for WiFi to download 2022.12.22, so less likely it's FSD Beta. TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker Version 2022.12.22 79089d11 Detail

But given the big push to 2022.12.x, there might be something that will also want to get deployed to FSD Beta 10.12 based on that branch.
Agree, FSD beta will not wait for wifi

Yeah but still be possible since it is definitely not a public version for push to only one vehicle

Last edited:
I know Omar (Whole Mars Catalog) is considered a shrill by many but he typically starts to post about FSD upgrades before they happen and is a good barometer for a new release. Usually a bit premature but I'll wait to hear something from him before I'll start to think a new release is coming soon. I don't recall any FSD release coming out where we hadn't heard something from him.