Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the compilation of FSD Beta releases, starting with 10.

All this information comes from Teslafi. Employee only dates are ignored.

Release : Release number. Releases that most of the testers got are in bold and I'm calling them "major releases".
Build : Software build number.
Date : Date non-employees first got the release.
Days from Prev Rel : Number of days from the previous named release.
Days from Mjr Rel : Number of days from the previous major release.
Max # : Number of people who got the release on the day maximum people got the release.
Date of Max : Date on which maximum number of people got the release.

Let me know if you have any corrections, suggestions and updates.

I'll request mods to turn this into a wiki so that I can make corrections and keep this table up to date.

View attachment 861648
No update?

Update on (limited) roll out of two new FSD Beta releases:

FSD Beta 10.69.3.1

Is currently pushed to the OG/Youtube Beta testers. The release notes are likely the same like for FSD Beta 10.69.3 (however, no known yet).

FSD Beta 11
Is now tested by additional Tesla-employees and one of them leaked the release notes to Omar (@WholeMarsBlog on Twitter). Below the release note which I copied from the Teslarati website.

-Enabled FSD Beta on highway. This unifies the vision and planning stack on and off-highway and replaces the legacy highway stack, which is over four years old. The legacy highway stack still relies on several single-camera and single-frame networks, and was setup to handle simple lane-specific maneuvers. FSD Beta’s multi-camera video networks and next-gen planner, that allows for more complex agent interactions with less reliance on lanes, make way for adding more intelligent behaviors, smoother control and better decision making.

– Improved Occupancy Network’s recall for close by obstacles and precision in severe weather conditions with 4x increase in transformer spatial resolution, 20% increase in image featurizer capacity, improved side camera calibration, and 260k more video training clips (real-world and simulation).

– Improved merging behavior by leveraging lane geometry and lane bounds, association with coarse map information and better gap selection algorithms, allowing for a smoother and safer experience.

– Added highway behavior to offset away from blocked lanes and generic obstacles like road debris while also adding a smooth hand- off between in-lane offsetting and lane changing.

– Improved speed-based lane change decisions to better avoid slowing down traffic in fast lanes, and interfere less with navigation.

– Reduced sensitivity for speed-based lane changes in CHILL mode.

– Improved lane changes to allow higher jerk maneuvers if required to stay on-route or to move away from lane blockages.

– Improved smoothness at highway lane splits by being less strict about centering between lane lines and allowing lower jerk maneuvers, where safe to do so.

– Reduced latency of trajectory optimization by 20% on average, without sacrificing behavior, by leveraging numerical tricks for more efficient computations.

• Informative
Reactions: CharleyBC
Update on (limited) roll out of two new FSD Beta releases:

FSD Beta 10.69.3.1

Is currently pushed to the OG/Youtube Beta testers. The release notes are likely the same like for FSD Beta 10.69.3 (however, no known yet).

FSD Beta 11
Is now tested by additional Tesla-employees and one of them leaked the release notes to Omar (@WholeMarsBlog on Twitter). Below the release note which I copied from the Teslarati website.

-Enabled FSD Beta on highway. This unifies the vision and planning stack on and off-highway and replaces the legacy highway stack, which is over four years old. The legacy highway stack still relies on several single-camera and single-frame networks, and was setup to handle simple lane-specific maneuvers. FSD Beta’s multi-camera video networks and next-gen planner, that allows for more complex agent interactions with less reliance on lanes, make way for adding more intelligent behaviors, smoother control and better decision making.

– Improved Occupancy Network’s recall for close by obstacles and precision in severe weather conditions with 4x increase in transformer spatial resolution, 20% increase in image featurizer capacity, improved side camera calibration, and 260k more video training clips (real-world and simulation).

– Improved merging behavior by leveraging lane geometry and lane bounds, association with coarse map information and better gap selection algorithms, allowing for a smoother and safer experience.

– Added highway behavior to offset away from blocked lanes and generic obstacles like road debris while also adding a smooth hand- off between in-lane offsetting and lane changing.

– Improved speed-based lane change decisions to better avoid slowing down traffic in fast lanes, and interfere less with navigation.

– Reduced sensitivity for speed-based lane changes in CHILL mode.

– Improved lane changes to allow higher jerk maneuvers if required to stay on-route or to move away from lane blockages.

– Improved smoothness at highway lane splits by being less strict about centering between lane lines and allowing lower jerk maneuvers, where safe to do so.

– Reduced latency of trajectory optimization by 20% on average, without sacrificing behavior, by leveraging numerical tricks for more efficient computations.
Just for reference, i got the beta today (first time) coming from 2022.36.6 to 2022.36.20 FSD 10.69.3.1 and i am definitely not a youtuber

Ok I just clicked on the "Request FSD Beta" button today. What will I see different today? I'm on 2022.40.7 Will we see visual differences? We rarely use AutoPilot except on highways. Is this something that reg daily users would notice differences or only in special situations? Is there anyway that Tesla will somehow remove FSD Beta if they don't like my driving habits?

Last edited:
Ok I just clicked on the "Request FSD Beta" button today. What will I see different today? I'm on 2022.40.7 Will we see visual differences? We rarely use AutoPilot except on highways. Is this something that reg daily users would notice differences or only in special situations? Is there anyway that Tesla will somehow remove FSD Beta if they don't like my driving habits?
You won't see anything new.
Latest FSD beta which is not wide released yet is 2022.40.5 (Beta 11) you will probably get it next month since you passed 2022.36.20 which is the latest wide release of FSD beta 10.69.3.1 and tesla won't roll you back or at least they never done so before