Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta testers, is your Safety Score gone from the app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I doubt anyone will get kicked out unless they get into an accident while driving with FSD beta.

Meanwhile, similar to errors not being counted while in AP, errors by the car in FSD, are not being counted.
I get that, but it would extremely easy for Elon to make the virtue signaling case that anyone with a 71, or 84, or 63 score should have their access revoked. And we all know all that would take is a few hard braking events.

I get that, but it would extremely easy for Elon to make the virtue signaling case that anyone with a 71, or 84, or 63 score should have their access revoked. And we all know all that would take is a few hard braking events.
It's unlikely that Tesla is going to hold you responsible for countering anything the car does while in AP or FSD. unless you get into an accident. In the later case you were probably not attentive enough to have avoided it.

On the other hand, Tesla will still be looking at your driving habits when not in those modes. If you wish to avoid this scrutiny, you will need to use FSD more and take measures to avoid an accident with it. In that way, it's a win for both Tesla and you. They get the testing data they want when you use FSD and you don't really need to worry about being dinged (pun intentional) , except for an accident, every time you drive not using FSD.

Reactions: ChimpledPot
While I like to have the FSD Beta - I won't risk safety because I'm trying to game the score. To me that phase is over. But the normal way I've been driving is using AP - so I'll continue to use FSD/AP. If fsd gets revoked because I had to brake to avoid safety issues - so be it.

My thoughts are, they really don't want beta testers worrying about their safety score. If the car is doing something wrong, they want to make sure the driver will slam on the brakes, take an aggressive turn, etc., if that is the safe thing to do when the FSD messes up.
I remember when setting Acceleration to "Chill" was called Granny Mode. My wife asked me if I was ok on a drive last weekend because I was being uber-careful with turns etc. I am at the point where I just plan to drive the car and let the score happen or not. I am happy with the driver assistance I get on the highway with FSD non-beta

Reactions: GeezerSquid
I remember when setting Acceleration to "Chill" was called Granny Mode. My wife asked me if I was ok on a drive last weekend because I was being uber-careful with turns etc. I am at the point where I just plan to drive the car and let the score happen or not. I am happy with the driver assistance I get on the highway with FSD non-beta
I'm in Tennessee. And honestly, FSD cannot drive here. I have to disengage every couple of minutes. But I am clicking the record button each time and providing data for future training. It won't help you on your drives; NoA will though, which you already have so that's great!

Reactions: KerryOH
That's what I thought but it may not be updated information.

On your main TeslaFi landing page hover over your score at the top/middle. I thought that was my current, up-to-date Safety Score data. I just realized that while the mileage is changing the end date is not. The date appears to be frozen as of the 10th and has not changed in the last few days.

Just to confirm I do have the beta and Safety Score is no longer on my Tesla app.

View attachment 720532
Where do you see that at? I've looked at every setting and can't locate it. I must have something not set correctly. When I go to the safety score leaderboard I can't find my vehicle.

Where do you see that at? I've looked at every setting and can't locate it. I must have something not set correctly. When I go to the safety score leaderboard I can't find my vehicle.
The setting is covered at:

Reactions: Darmie
The setting is covered at:

Thank you.
I was also trying to figure out how to get it displayed on my TeslaFi account. I found out I needed to have a V3? token? So I just refreshed the token and now I see it up top.

Mine still shows with current date with beta 10.2 … honestly it is giving me phantom FCW the like 2 times I drive without FSD navigation on, but then with it on I can’t go anywhere without it trying to kill me at least once … score is already down to a 98 so I am worried

Mine still shows with current date with beta 10.2 … honestly it is giving me phantom FCW the like 2 times I drive without FSD navigation on, but then with it on I can’t go anywhere without it trying to kill me at least once … score is already down to a 98 so I am worried

Same; my score disappeared in the app but I've read on here that its still tracking that info. And anytime I have FSD on, it makes so many mistakes and I have to intervene -- quickly breaking, or swiftly turning, etc. My score is prob 60 by now!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!!!!!

Reactions: Gpkarma
I want confirmation from within Tesla that FSD beta drivers can stop worrying about Safety Score. I am hesitant to hard brake to disengage FSD in case it dings me enough to kick me out of the program.
My safety score is still there. I got a 75 on my first 10.2 beta drive. I really don't care to be honest. I was nervous about hitting curbs and driving unsafe thru a construction zone so I hit the brakes. I am more concerned about my and others safety than I am being part of beta testing. I don't think they will kick me though; I think they expect it. I have gotten 100 on another drive where I was in FSD for most of it. It is all situation dependent and safety takes precedence for me.

Reactions: KerryOH