Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta testers, is your Safety Score gone from the app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got beta last night and updated successfully and validated version both in app and vehicle but I don’t have FSD working. Everything is enabled in auto-pilot settings. No change in UI in vehicle and doesn’t auto steer in street. This afternoon the safety score disapper. I have opened ticket with Tesla.

I got beta last night and updated successfully and validated version both in app and vehicle but I don’t have FSD working. Everything is enabled in auto-pilot settings. No change in UI in vehicle and doesn’t auto steer in street. This afternoon the safety score disapper. I have opened ticket with Tesla.
I had the same issue early this morning when I got the update, a restart fixed it (holding both buttons on the steering wheel).

Got Beta this morning and did 2 drives this morning and had a score on each one. Drove home this afternoon and it is now MIA.

Ambivalent since FSD Beta looks like it will destroy your score and I don't feel like fighting for it. Got my first Forward Collision Warning and don't remember it. Hard Braking was when FSD tried to run a red light.:oops:

Is it just removed for everyone with FSD Beta?

IMG_9341.jpeg

Reactions: K5TRX and El joe
Interesting Data Point that I’m SURE nobody has tested and I was curious if this would happen or not. Mainly because everyone is chomping at the bit to drive Beta and see how it performs due to FOMO. I’m reading of people driving it for the first time in their Jammie’s at 3 or 4 am after download like an unwrapped present on Christmas Morning! 😁 I received the Beta download Friday morning as I was flying out with my wife and kids for a 10 day vacation. Drove different vehicle to airport and MP3 stayed home in garage plugged in. Installed it as we were walking out the door and I couldn’t believe I couldn’t test it out after 5 years of waiting for some form of FSD.
We’re on day 6 of 10 on vacay and I just checked the app and my Security Score section is GONE. Don’t know when it disappeared. Sometime over the last 6 days. So the Data Point is that it disappeared WITHOUT even driving the car after Beta install or even turning a wheel! Will be home Saturday after vacay to take it on my first test drive.

Ski

I have a model Y that got a 100, now has FSD Beta, and safety score vanished.
My model 3 only got a 99, does not have FSD Beta, and safety score still there.
So, my humble conclusion is, once you get it, your safety score no longer matters. (BUT they are still def tracking the car and could revoke it if abused).
But we’re driving “blind” since we don’t know our score and whether or not we’re “abusing” it. We don’t even know what the score is below which they revoke it. You work hard to get it and then one day you lose it, yet you weren't able to monitor it. The two areas that concern me are Aggressive Turning and Unsafe Following. Hard Braking I can handle.

Reactions: K5TRX
I have the app on two phones (Android and apple) and an iPad. All three lost three+ weeks of history.
Sorry. My bad. I now know that once you got FSD beta, there's no need to diagnose the disappearance of Safety Score because there's no need for it anymore and thus it would automatically disappear.

I blame it on Tesla for not specifically writing down that fact.

But we’re driving “blind” since we don’t know our score and whether or not we’re “abusing” it. We don’t even know what the score is below which they revoke it. You work hard to get it and then one day you lose it, yet you weren't able to monitor it. The two areas that concern me are Aggressive Turning and Unsafe Following. Hard Braking I can handle.

Safety score is not used for revoking. Not acknowledging AP nags will. AP jail was one of the safety score criteria, but it's also the one virtually no one had any issue avoiding.

After 5 or so drives, my Safety Score is no longer showing in the app. The Score is still being tracked, as shown on third party tools ex. Stats app, TeslaFi, TeslaScope, etc.

What do you think this means? Are us FSD beta users in the clear now? As it turns out, working the Safety Score has caused me to develop unsafe driving habits like refusing to hard brake to take over AP when it's coming up too fast on a stopped car at a red light. And when it corners too hard around a clover leaf, I do not disengage, possibly taking the hit for unsafe turning.

Do you think the FSD engineers at Tesla figured this out and are relaxing the conditions for us testers as it comes to Safety Scoring?
I had the scores until I downloaded and installed 10.3.1. Once it was installed, the scores went away.