Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta testers, is your Safety Score gone from the app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's unlikely that Tesla is going to hold you responsible for countering anything the car does while in AP or FSD. unless you get into an accident. In the later case you were probably not attentive enough to have avoided it.

On the other hand, Tesla will still be looking at your driving habits when not in those modes. If you wish to avoid this scrutiny, you will need to use FSD more and take measures to avoid an accident with it. In that way, it's a win for both Tesla and you. They get the testing data they want when you use FSD and you don't really need to worry about being dinged (pun intentional) , except for an accident, every time you drive not using FSD.
That is my concern. I received the beta FSD a few days ago and so far the car drives like a maniac on AP compared to how I drive. I don’t want it revoked because of how AP is acting.

Score gone. Clearly based on other posts this is intended by Tesla. Makes sense to me as you are accepted as a beta tester that AP problems you have would not be counted. That does not mean Tesla is not gathering your data to see how AP is doing. If you use AP incorrectly eg hands not on wheel that might get you kicked out but no one other than Tesla knows whether that type of use is being specifically collected on you. Tesla prior to more public release has rarely kicked some beta testers out. How they might decided to do that is anyones guess.