Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta v10.11.2 - Here We Go Again!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These recent updates have not been open to US cars in the FSD Beta queue. Especially for newer model cars. For instance, I have been nursing a 100 SS on my '22 SP and I have not been able to locate any similar model years on Teslafi or Teslascope.

That said, If the idea is to run limited test, but with a pool of cars that is representative of all their entire fleet, I can't grasp why it doesn't actually include the entire fleet.
Then I would say you aren't looking very hard.

1649207981402.png

So out of 560 cars on 2022.4.5.21 about 9% of them are refresh Model Ss.

To clarify, new to me means 2022. I also have a 2021 M3 with a few beta updates. I don't consider it new. I see 1 for year 2022 in that chart out of thousands that have been sold to-date. What am I missing?
  • That all 2021 and 2022 Model Ss are essentially the same. (Other than really new ones without radar, but that is just turned off in software on FSD beta so it doesn't matter.)
  • That a bunch of them don't report a year, so you don't know if they are a 2022 or 2021. (Just "S Plaid" or "S Refresh".)

Reactions: EVJAutoJunkie
I just got 10.11.2 on M3 from 10.10.2 as well. Seems they are finally opening this release to previous US beta testers. No love for new enrollments.

I'd like to think we influenced this move in someway, but that's just as crazy thinking we'll reach full autonomy in "2 weeks".

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
Did Karpathy forget to leave the password behind when he went on sabbatical?

Scary to think that it may not be far from the truth. I can image they run an operation where there's less than a handful of people that can turn a switch on/off.

Sabbaticals can last from 1 to 2 months, with an average of 6 months. That means we may not see a single stack release for another "2 weeks" (Elon math) which translates to 4 to 26 weeks+.