Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Version 2021.44.30.20 Release. Now What?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like 2021.44.30.20 dropped today (02/15/2022). Will this be a continued slow dribble until V11 or will it include the larger portion of users still stuck on 10.8.1?
Adaptive headlights were approved today for the US and supposed to be signed into law in the next few days. I’m guessing that’s a feature that Tesla will want to include in the rollout of v11. My wild, without supporting evidence, guess is 2-3 weeks for v11

Well For Sure V11 could be, but might not, perhaps should be, may be sooner or may be later, chance it would be V11, but if not might be something else......which of course everyone knows is late and may not be an improvement, but could be better in some areas, but maybe not in others. Glad I've cleared up any possible paths version 10.10 through 10.99 might take prior to V11.🤣

Adaptive headlights were approved today for the US and supposed to be signed into law in the next few days. I’m guessing that’s a feature that Tesla will want to include in the rollout of v11.
Unlikely. They have been legal in other countries for years and Tesla still hasn't enabled them there yet. I doubt the software is ready.

Will the law apply to old vehicles or only new models made after our went into effect?

I’ve come to the conclusion that Tesla won’t be releasing this beta to the public any time soon. They will figure out some incremental update and the limited beta will continue for years. It seems that there is something fundamentally flawed in their approach, not just mere fine tuning.

Not all the cars. I have a score of 100 and have been waiting on an install for weeks. My Model 3 is already on 2022.4.5.
I was referring to the cars already in the beta fleet.

I have been tracking the updates on Teslafi and Teslascope and have not seen too many non-beta to beta upgrades. It may partially be due to the urgency to get existing cars updated to address the AT&T LTE deadline.

Once the cars on these tracks have all been updated, I suppose that's when we may see the enrollment into the beta program tick up.

Reactions: Rusty1