Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FSD CHANGE THE WORLD OF DRIVING INCREDIBLE - 2:20

dude needs to be HOLDING THE STEERING WHEEL. We’ve seen how suddenly the car can jerk over. Be safe and stop doing *sugar* for views. I can see the blue steering wheel to know that AP is engaged, I don’t need to see no hands on the steering wheel. Be safe for the other drivers and pedestrians on the road and kindly only risk your life/property and not those of others.

edit: hell this video is from Torrance, where I drive all the damn time. So this guy is actually putting my life and property at risk too. Keep your hands on the damn wheel. The car aborted a lane change like three times for no apparent reason and this guy didn’t intervene.

I've been scouring the interwebs watching for interesting/worthwhile new FSD beta videos. I'm assuming we'll see more after an update and when more folks get the beta. Can anyone speculate when the next update will be released?
I think we will see a small "wave" of rollouts this weekend! *spooky*
More states, bigger variety of road conditions, etc.

Reactions: n.one.one
Drone view - 9 minutes
I hope all the chatter about the drone flying around does not deter them from posting periodic updates on the continuous development of the software. The aerial views provided a better observation of exactly where the car was in relationship to what the internal driver and passenger think and cameras show. I'd imagine Tesla would like this video to compare with what the car is capturing and reporting in its data logging. They captured challenging streets to negotiate and provided a nice baseline of the beta. So glad it wasn't an "oh look how wonderful it is" video that provides no value to anyone. Better to see where it is challenged so the adjustments can be made to the software so the Beta fleet improves. Tesla can put out there own how great it is videos, need the beta testers getting the data on challenges and then showing how it updated and adjusted accordingly. IMHO.

What are you looking for? There are videos that include going straight and turning through 4-way stop intersections, but most are low/no traffic. If you're looking for how it visualizes which vehicle it's waiting for, here's an example with the left vehicle highlighted blue:
View attachment 603968

Yes, I'm looking to see how effectively a car would determine who needs to go first through an all ways stops intersection. There would be at least 3 cars arriving at an intersection where a tesla would be the last one meaning 2 other cars have to go first. Another interesting test would be when the cars would arrive at the same time.

This video shows the other car arrives first and tesla shows it in different color on the screen indicating the other car has to go first. So yes, it's a very similar case, thank you. I was not able to find even this simple scenario.