Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please be aware of your surroundings while doing "tests" with FSD. I appreciate James Locke's videos because if he sees that FSD is affecting other drivers, he over-rides it immediately.
Thanks for contributing to the thread. I've said this earlier but just to be perfectly clear I'm posting links to many other people's videos as I'm not fortunate enough to have the beta yet. I really appreciate the time and effort that these owners are putting into documenting the ongoing changes for all of us. I thought it would be helpful to have a wide variety of links in one thread.

Last edited:
With V3 I'm seeing disengagements around once per mile. The desert video from Mike Land had disengagements more frequently, but he is more quick to disengage then others.

The videos so far with V3 aren't great. Most of the disengagements I've seen are due to the car not being in the turn lane early enough.

I haven't seen evidence so far to suggest V3 is "that" much better than V2, except for Tesla SV who says V3 is "10x smoother." I like brandone the most so far for testing.

Well, it was Halloween yesterday. Plus, the media blitz has died down a bit, so there's less incentive to put in the work to make videos.

None of the testers so far are well-known for testing AP. If Dirty Tesla or someone similar got the beta, I'm sure we'd see more thorough testing.

Reactions: n.one.one