Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Misleading title and NOT 44.10.2 but must be 40.x. for the first ½ of the video with the angled roundabout.
Is this based on the visualization not being expanded? It does that only when Autopilot is active and setting enabled and no other window (e.g., media or camera) needs the space on the right.

The screenshot you posted with battery, speed and Autopilot icons moved to the top is currently only available with 2020.44.10.2. And I believe this owner only just got added to the private beta, so this is the only version he has used so far.

Is this based on the visualization not being expanded? It does that only when Autopilot is active and setting enabled and no other window (e.g., media or camera) needs the space on the right.....
So the Music Bar is or does cause the screen not to expand? Kinda hard to see since the bottom is mostly cut off. If so then I stand corrected but other than the Rear Camera this is the first time I have seen the screen not expand.

Can the FSD beta understand hand signals from police or construction workers in the road?
It has a 100% success rate in recognizing the go hand signal so it should be relatively easy to get to the stop hand signal recognized. :p

Seriously though it would be an interesting test, I haven't seen anyone post a video of it stopping for a stop hand signal so I suspect it does not.

What are your thoughts on the FSD Beta videos so far?
We've seen a wide variety of beta videos from the original lucky recipients and now from a few more. They have done some really interesting and creative videos that are getting a lot of views.

Which video creators have you found interesting and worthwhile?
Each of them brings unique capabilities so here are some factors to consider.
  • Best camera setup
  • Best narration
  • Best editing
  • Best post production graphics
  • Best at finding challenging road situations
  • Best at setting up tests
  • Best intervention magnet (OK we all know that Brandon M wins this hands down :D)
  • Most improved
  • Best overall at being worth your time to watch
  • Any other factor that causes you to watch these
This isn't a poll and there won't be a winner. It's just a chance to highlight and thank a number of folks who are creating interesting content.

Last edited:
I have started uploading new FSD beta videos to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CGDaveMac I am looking for feedback on some of the questions n.one.one posted above and would appreciate any new subscribers to help me make and share more videos. I have already received some recommendations for complex intersections to test in my area and will try to get to them as time permits. Again, any feedback is welcome!

Reactions: n.one.one
So the Music Bar is or does cause the screen not to expand? Kinda hard to see since the bottom is mostly cut off. If so then I stand corrected but other than the Rear Camera this is the first time I have seen the screen not expand.

Yes, the music bar causes the window to not expand. This is the first time I have done any beta testing, and it took me two days of testing to understand why the UI update / expansion was not happening.

I have started uploading new FSD beta videos to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CGDaveMac I am looking for feedback on some of the questions n.one.one posted above and would appreciate any new subscribers to help me make and share more videos. I have already received some recommendations for complex intersections to test in my area and will try to get to them as time permits. Again, any feedback is welcome!
Nice job on the roundabout testing yesterday! I've posted each of your videos here.

• Love
Reactions: Dave Mac
I have started uploading new FSD beta videos to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CGDaveMac
If you're looking for some more roundabouts near Springfield, here's a few:

Small residential roundabout Google Maps
terra grande woodstown.jpg

Two lane office building roundabout Google Maps
backlick.jpg

Two exits/entrances near South County Middle Google Maps
south county middle.jpg