Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How does the FSD beta handle stop signs ? Do we have to press the accelerator after stopping or does the car figure out when to proceed ?
Numerous FSD videos show it handling stop signs with no interaction and no accelerator. That includes four way stops where it assesses what other vehicles are doing. Occasionally the Tesla might be going a little slow and the driver has hit the accelerator as a courtesy to other drivers.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikes_fsd and EVNow
One question I have for those with the FSD beta (and I did not go through all 21 pages of this thread so I apologize if it's been asked previously). If I set a destination but I want a different route than what the car choses, can the route be changed to my preferred one?

Thanks for any response!

One question I have for those with the FSD beta (and I did not go through all 21 pages of this thread so I apologize if it's been asked previously). If I set a destination but I want a different route than what the car choses, can the route be changed to my preferred one?

Thanks for any response!
There hasn't been anything in the videos but if you are referring to way-points that's a feature that Elon tweeted about and it should still be forthcoming...perhaps in V11.
Screenshot 2020-11-21 144239 waypoints.jpg

Last edited:
There hasn't been anything in the videos but if you are referring to way-points that's a feature that Elon tweeted about and it should still be forthcoming...perhaps in V11.

Waypoints would probably do the same but, what I am inquiring about is somehow changing the car's preferred route to one I would rather follow. For an example, we have this one restaurant and when we enter it in as a destination (we are on 44.15) the navigation routes us through a very busy and chaotic intersection. We have found a different route that is much more serene and would somehow like to re-route the car similar to what gmaps or amaps can.

Also, while I am thinking about the FSD beta, how does it handle setting a route, and activating (if possible) autopilot while still in the garage? How does the FSD beta handle parking lots with angled parking?

Any insight is appreciated!