Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta waiting game

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was waiting, was on 2022.28.300, got an update the other day for 2022.40.4.2 jumping me over the current FSD beta version... I guess I'm not part of the "Anyone in north America that requests it" group.

99 safety score with almost 4K miles.

I was waiting, was on 2022.28.300, got an update the other day for 2022.40.4.2 jumping me over the current FSD beta version... I guess I'm not part of the "Anyone in north America that requests it" group.

99 safety score with almost 4K miles.
2022.40.4.5 is the most recent imbedded FSD with 10.69.3.2 limited amount have it but it’s out there and supposedly rolling out to more late this week.

You will get what you paid for. The full FSD has not actually been released yet. FSD beta is simply an "early access" to the beta version. But everybody who paid for FSD will get the full version when Tesla releases it publicly.
I purchased my Model S with FSD in 2017 and Tesla is telling me that my car is not going to ever be compatible with the current concept of FSD. That does not seem right to me.

I purchased my Model S with FSD in 2017 and Tesla is telling me that my car is not going to ever be compatible with the current concept of FSD. That does not seem right to me.
My car is the same age, or slightly older. i bought FSD when i got the car in Feb of 2017. I got the HW3 upgrade free, i got the camera retrofit for free. The only thing they are currently resistant to doing is MCU2 for free. Supposedly it is not necessary for FSD.

I got 2022.8.10.8 and requested the beta, i have a SS of 93 and 1016/889 on autopilot

Reactions: m5james