Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been waiting for FSD beta for about a month. My safety score is 96. Does anyone know if this score qualifies me for FSD beta and, if it does, how will Tesla tell me it is time for me to download it? I’ve been looking for it but not sure if I’m looking in the right place.

I have been waiting for FSD beta for about a month. My safety score is 96. Does anyone know if this score qualifies me for FSD beta and, if it does, how will Tesla tell me it is time for me to download it? I’ve been looking for it but not sure if I’m looking in the right place.
Tesla is not clear on the timeline of when testers are being accepted. That's why many people with 100/100 Safety Score had to wait for 6 months until they, at last, got in recently last month, then it all stopped again without knowing when will the next window be.

The last score was 95:

In the past, Tesla would send me an e-mail informing me that my next firmware will be FSD beta. I am not sure it is still doing it. But if you are in, your next firmware will be FSD beta, whether Tesla informs you or not.