Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Braking Breaking My Dog

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So your dogs name is Brain and he is a she? Never have any issues like this granted I maintain the control If I suspect it is doing the wrong thing. Also curious in a previous thread you said you had EAP not FSD which could explain a lot.
It’s scary how much people are reading in to bring up a dog and
So your dogs name is Brain and he is a she? Never have any issues like this granted I maintain the control If I suspect it is doing the wrong thing. Also curious in a previous thread you said you had EAP not FSD which could explain a lot.
……..🤦🏼‍♂️

It’s scary how much people are reading in to bring up a dog and

Umm... people are reading in to bring up the dog because you put it in the thread title as clickbait, basically. I realize thats a strong statement, but there is no other way to look at it. The thread title is that you believe FSD is trying to "kill your dog, too many times", then just a bit later say "Lets stop talking about the dog, please?"

If you dont want people bringing up the dog, perhaps you should report your thread and have a mod for this subforum change the thread title to something less clickbaity? I would have already, myself, if I was a mod for this subforum, but I am not. Mod powers are split up here because of the size of the website. Once you said "Lets not make this about the dog" that then means the dog should not be the primary focus of the thread title (and that, as I said, the dog was never the primary driver of this discussion for you, you just picked something to try to generate content).

I clickbait reduced the title but left the dog because “FSD Sux” was already taken.
Changing peoples posts for no reason is (moderatir edit). You guys don’t even put a note or notification that you changed someone else’s words to your own but left their name on it. That’s complete trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing peoples posts for no reason is (moderator edit). You guys don’t even put a note or notification that you changed someone else’s words to your own but left their name on it. That’s complete trash.
Well it is at the Moderator's discretion and what we all agree to. Also if the Mod didn't post a notification of the change how did you quote the Mod's notification post of the change? 🤔

Well it is at the Moderator's discretion and what we all agree to. Also if the Mod didn't post a notification of the change how did you quote the Mod's notification post of the change? 🤔
I didn’t read the ToS so I didn’t realize I was agreeing to have my publicly posted words changed without my discretion. I’ve since decided to stop posting, but for this final rant.

it’s not a law here and good luck strapping in a border collie.
Sorry, but that’s no excuse. Either find a way to secure your dog or don’t take her in the car with you. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t drive around with your child unsecured…or maybe you would?

A quick search on Amazon would yield plenty of options for securing a Border Collie. She’s not a Great Dane FFS, and even people with Danes figure this out, so stop whining and start acting like a responsible dog parent.

Yet another voice that the dog needs a seatbelt, preferably a secure harness! At a minimum there's things that go into the seatbelt buckle and connect to the dog's collar, though if your driving is as hazardous as you describe, your pup would probably be safer with a full-body-harness.

Reactions: JHCCAZ
Last fall my Tesla slammed on the brakes and threw my dog against the back of the front seat. This saved the life of a young fawn that had darted in front of my car. Dog, fawn, and human were all fine. I'm amazed! We must have missed the young deer by a few inches.

I was really shaken by the incident because when I saw the fawn in front of us I was certain we could not stop in time. Luckily, the car saw it before I did and had already started hard braking.