Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD button is here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the FSD request button this morning! Software download 2021.32.22

IMG_6405.jpeg

IMG_6407.jpeg

IMG_6406.jpeg

I just downloaded the new version of the app last week, but it is version 4.0.2-657, not version 4.1.0 or newer... so I can't check my "Safety Score"...

Keith
I had the same issue but this link took me to 4.1 Note: at the very end of the article there is a link to update to the latest version

I updated to 2021.32.22, got into my car and it loaded up the release notes saying Request Full Self Driving Beta. I then checked Disney+ and Car Wash mode and got back into AutoPilot settings only to realize that I don't have the button. Quickly went back to Release notes and it said Minor Improvements. Ironically, I lost the ability to activate Navigate on Autopilot which was available before the update. It is greyed out and says Navigate on Autopilot is not supported in current region.

Anyone with this issue?

IMG_6316.JPG

went out this morning on autopilot and within 1 1/2 miles got bonged twice. Once on a sharp curve with a truck coming the other way. The other with a car pulling out from a side street in front of me. I have a total of about 8 miles and 2 alerts. Probably screwed now. But can't tell as the new app isn't there yet.