Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD disappeared after system crash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the FSD beta program and this morning when I got into my car I found that the car computer crashed and erased all my settings, including driver profiles and homelink settings. When I started to setup the driver profiles I noticed my FSD beta options were all gone, I can not find anywhere to enable the FSD beta. :(
I tried reboot and update the firmware to the new 10.69.2.4 which just dropped to my car this morning, the FSD option still missing. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I'm in the FSD beta program and this morning when I got into my car I found that the car computer crashed and erased all my settings, including driver profiles and homelink settings. When I started to setup the driver profiles I noticed my FSD beta options were all gone, I can not find anywhere to enable the FSD beta. :(
I tried reboot and update the firmware to the new 10.69.2.4 which just dropped to my car this morning, the FSD option still missing. Does anyone know how to solve this?
I guess you can try to book a Service Center appointment, but most likely, they will say it's not their department.

The other option is to e-mail the FSD beta team.

It's the same as doing a factory reset on the car - it dumps you from the FSD Beta. Once you have the hardware issues resolved and the software/firmware pushed back out to the car, then send an e-mail to fsdbeta @ tesla.com from your registered e-mail address. Let them know the VIN of the car and the circumstances, and ask to have FSD Beta re-enabled on the car.