Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD error reporting by voice

Should Tesla allow FSD incident reporting by voice?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can it edit?

God da$$ you piece of sh$% FSD what the fu$$ing hel$ were you thinking? Holy Shi$ you almost hit that dumb a$$ so$ of a Bitc$ that pulled out in fu$$ing front of you. Are you mother fuc$ing blind and stupid? What a dic$ head, pis$ as$ poor response that was.

EDITED version:
Peace FSD team, not sure what my car was thinking. It failed to properly slow and change lanes to avoid a car that pulls out. Did not seem to image the offending car or respond as expected in a timely fashion.

o_Oo_Oo_O

The entire premise is based on what is probably an incorrect assumption. That being Tesla has 100s of engineers sitting around watching 1000s of video clips all day. In all likelihood the clips go into software that analyzes, sorts, prioritizes and aggregates most (or maybe they just go into a black hole:oops:). I bet at most only a small percentage (probably >0.5%) are actually deemed important/unique enough to be analyzed by a human.

That means there is no place for voice descriptions.

The entire premise is based on what is probably an incorrect assumption. That being Tesla has 100s of engineers sitting around watching 1000s of video clips all day. In all likelihood the clips go into software that analyzes, sorts, prioritizes and aggregates most (or maybe they just go into a black hole:oops:). I bet at most only a small percentage (probably >0.5%) are actually deemed important/unique enough to be analyzed by a human.

Most likely you're correct in your first paragraph. However, the way I interpreted the OP's question wasn't to include a verbal description of why you took the snapshot; it was simply to take the snapshot, period, so you didn't have to fiddle with finding and pressing the button. Sounds handy to me.

I don't expect engineering hours spent on this.

Tesla has a 1,000 labelers. I expect them to be looking at reports, classifying them, labelling them etc. After it all goes through auto-labelling.

Still, 25k cars, 10 reports per day means 1,000 labelers will have to look at 250 reports daily. They have to also look at and analyze disengagements. That is probably too much, even at 1 minute per report. So, they will have to do some kind of auto-filtering.