Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A little over 400 miles on a 2021 LR with FSD for 3 months. The way the car behaves on SoCal freeways when FSD is on, it is less stressful to drive the car myself! I will wait until an out of town trip to pass final judgment, but I do not see it being worth 10K unless you are a very poor driver IMO.

I have 2020 Model 3 SR+ with base Auto Pilot. The only thing that I wish for is lane change. Usually, I get in the middle lane and switch on the AP, but all it takes is one slow car in the middle lane and I have to switch off the AP, pass the slow car, and switch on the AP again... very annoying!

With the Model 3 and AP, I even have more patience for slower traffic because I am more relaxed, but all it takes is ONE slow driver and that puts me in a position of obstructing the flow of traffic as well.

I’d really like to try automatic lane change (partial FSD) on a monthly no-commitment subscription.

A little over 400 miles on a 2021 LR with FSD for 3 months. The way the car behaves on SoCal freeways when FSD is on, it is less stressful to drive the car myself! I will wait until an out of town trip to pass final judgment, but I do not see it being worth 10K unless you are a very poor driver IMO.

(moderator note: these two posts were split off from a thread from last september about tesla offering enhanced autopilot. Since the feedback is about FSD, and enhanced autopilot is not currently purchasable, they did not go in that thread. split off and moved to autopilot forum)