Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD for 3k after purchase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have not heard of anyone getting $3K FSD post purchase.

In my case - FSD was advertised for $3K pre delivery, $4K post delivery.

I was able to get $4K FSD post delivery.

How long after delivery did you get FSD for 4K? I think EAP is worth every penny and I use it in every drive. Detecting stop signs and red light would be huge IMO and worth the 4K upgrade and I hope they honor what we were told when we took delivery. I would not be happy if they make us pay 5K.

Please elaborate ok how you got the FSD for 4K

I think they removed that because all cars will come with that hardware now (correct?), so as not to confuse new owners.

You can't read road signs without that upgrade, so any new feature that requires that needs that computer.

I bought it because I can't see it ever being cheaper than $3K, and I don't want to be on this new weird EAP island they have created. I suspect EAP may be frozen at this point, nothing new, nothing removed. Improvements for sure, but the focus appears to be the non-EAP parts of FSD plus other random items like Sentry.

Tesla has zero incentive to give EAP owners any new features, as EAP (for purchase) no longer exists.

I did the same. No mention of HW upgrade anymore but we'll see

Reactions: insaneoctane
How long after delivery did you get FSD for 4K? I think EAP is worth every penny and I use it in every drive. Detecting stop signs and red light would be huge IMO and worth the 4K upgrade and I hope they honor what we were told when we took delivery. I would not be happy if they make us pay 5K.

Please elaborate ok how you got the FSD for 4K

it's $3k right now - at least for model 3 owners. I bought it today as did others