Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD for $3K online for EAP owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They may yet.

Given that many of us 3 EAP owners saw multiple website changes within an hour who knows what changes are coming for everyone else. Maybe none, but who knows.

Yeah, my friend who has an X said the same thing. He posted in the X forum and I see people in the S forum that are talking about it. It doesn’t seem to make sense that Tesla doesn’t extend the $3k FSD to the S and X owners as well

Reactions: tracksyde
They may yet.

Given that many of us 3 EAP owners saw multiple website changes within an hour who knows what changes are coming for everyone else. Maybe none, but who knows.

We don't even get the cool account interface you guys do. S/X account pages look like Wordpress from five years ago. Sorry to be grumpy about it but it's just bizarre and, really, I wish I could buy FSD for $3k tonight...

• Funny
Reactions: Dre78
Do you think the price will increase when it gets nearer? I want the HW3 and I'm sure they will only give it to the FSD purchasers. Im assuming EAP without FSD will be stuck with hw2? (I mean it's not bad I just like the latest things)

Edit : it appears its 3k for FSD upgrade. But based on elons tweet it will have advanced summon and couple other features for EAP holders. I really doubt NOA will be usable in LA. Example..making a left on Vermont ave and 6th..people drive past red lights (on every light) and the car has to turn on a red, I doubt the car will process illegal moves.

Last edited:
Just pulled the FSD trigger too. $3K. I'm confident it will be worth it Already showing up. Happy to know that I will get the new hardware now!
Screenshot_20190228-223008_1_1_1.jpg

Last edited: