Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD for lower Safety Scores?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What daily rollouts?
At least Tuesday-Friday last week had regular FSD Beta additions for those with 100 score. Here's a summary of what seem to be new additions according to TeslaScope (upgrading from "FSD Button" 2021.32.22):

Code:
Week of Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Oct 11: 133   2   2   1  70   5   0
Oct 18:   0  15   7  13  14   0 434
Oct 25:  10   1  44   4

Mon Oct 11: Initial 10.2 (2021.32.25) addition with 100 score
Fri Oct 15: Additional 100 score including refreshed S (2021.32.26)
Oct 19-22: Daily 100 score additions
Sun Oct 24: Initial 10.3 (2021.36.5.2) addition with 99+ scores
Mon Oct 25: Initial 10.3.1 (2021.36.5.3)
Wed Oct 27: Additional 100 score

Last edited:
I’m finding this safety score as a prerequisite to download software that I paid for frustrating. I find that the auto pilot gets confused at merges and other corner cases that force me to take over and then my score gets dinged. Some one stops short in front of you and your score gets dinged. I didn’t buy a plaid to drive like a granny, which seems like the only way to get a 100 score. Tesla engineers should test their software like most other companies and release it when it’s ready rather then create this bazaar hoop customers need to jump through.

I’ve been driving a model S since 2012, this is the first time I’ve been disappointed with Tesla.

I’m finding this safety score as a prerequisite to download software that I paid for frustrating. I find that the auto pilot gets confused at merges and other corner cases that force me to take over and then my score gets dinged. Some one stops short in front of you and your score gets dinged. I didn’t buy a plaid to drive like a granny, which seems like the only way to get a 100 score. Tesla engineers should test their software like most other companies and release it when it’s ready rather then create this bazaar hoop customers need to jump through.

I’ve been driving a model S since 2012, this is the first time I’ve been disappointed with Tesla.

Seriously? This is the first time you've been disappointed? I didn't buy until the end of 2017 and have had lots of opportunities to be annoyed with their decisions, policies, and release speeds. :)

• Funny
Reactions: DaveG_NJ
Ive had 99 since Saturday morning, sure wish theyd do the daily roll outs like they did with 100 scores
Note from one who had (a) 93 safety score prior to a reset Friday, (b) a 99 score on Saturday, but for less than 100 miles, (b) 99 with over 100 miles only from Sunday night onward (c) 10.3.1 now, and not geofenced against a San Francisco-based driver.

Oh, and I'm completely amazed at what it can do in The City by the Bay.

Since it was first discovered, I recommend anyone who is under 99 to un-enroll and re-enroll and get the 100 in a day. I did that over a week ago, drove 100 carefully orchestrated safe miles and got the beta that night. I avoided highways, auto-pilot and stuck to long country roads with little traffic and few traffic (yellow) lights.

I agree with you...my score got dinged when AP was engaged. People from Tesla told me it's not true. I find out it's hard to believe.

Reactions: nerwork_guy