Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Free trial for 12 weeks

For those on the free trial, do you think you will purchase/subscribe to FSD after your trial ends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No, but I would purchase EAP (Enhanced Autopilot) if it was available

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
End of year sales push. Hoping this at least shows willingness to offer some sort of ‘free trial’ when they launch the FSD subscription model next year.

Didn’t opt for FSD when purchasing earlier this year, don’t think UK regulations make FSD worth while right now, but would still love to trial it to confirm my thoughts!

Even if it was North America only, what with Tier 4/5 and the very limited use it is in the UK... I'm not sure it's much of an incentive. Clearly a bonus if you'd already arranged to get the car in that time frame, or if you could delay/push it ahead a day... but it wouldn't be something that pushed me from not buying to buying.

Probably a bit premature to get people to think its a desirable feature in many cases.

I currently think of FSD as a long journey. You will probably be disapointed if you step in and back out again. Unless it's journeys end within the trial period...

I not convinced this stock is in the UK at service centers ready for people to collect.

Why would they keep them at service centres? There are cheaper places to park large numbers of vehicles.

Usually they stick cars in a field somewhere, then give them a wash before delivery.

The only comfort I take from paying for FSD is that it is an investment for the future. The functionality in Europe at the moment, for relatively the same price as the USA, bears no resemblance to what is advertised. I have to hope that in six months or so, the 'low' price I paid last January will make it all worthwhile.

It definitely isn’t. I ordered from stock and had to wait three weeks for the boat to turn up.

Earlier in the quarter that can happen but I doubt there will be a boat now until mid February given Teslas pattern to try and avoid cars in transit over quarter ends. 3rd party inventory sites have better info that Tesla show on where cars physically are.