Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD FW stuck at V10.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I've been in FSD beta for a long time now (1st roll out to 99's), but my M3 FSD FW has been stuck at V10.5. Any ideas on any way to prompt it to upgrade?

I'm kind of wondering if my disabling FSD in the car for about a week when V10.6 pushed has something to do with it. Its been re-enabled for ~4 days now. I've done a soft reboot. Scratching my head here...

V10.7/8 I very very much want with hopefully improvements to phantom braking. Since going from radar AP to vision AP, it pi$$es me off so bad to the point of just not using even plain AP

Teslafi still showing 10.5 (2021.36.8.8) trickling out to folks even today (12/23). So don't know why there is such a wide variety of updates for FSD beta still out there. Not very tight for a Beta test.
These are probably people who didn't want to update to 10.5 when it first became available but now feel they have to be on the latest available for their configuration in order to get Holiday/10.8.

I'm stuck on FSD Beta 10.5 as well.
Is there an email address we can use to ask to get unstuck?
About 1/3 of the beta testers are on 10.5. I'm certain it's not accidental. For whatever reason (bugs, A/B testing), they stopped pushing 10.6.1 partway through the deployment. We will all be on 10.8 soon enough. There is nothing to indicate that anyone is "stuck" on this version.

Reactions: Tpstulane