Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Invoice after OTA Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I upgraded to FSD using the app a couple of months after buying my car (in May 2020) and received an email saying I had upgraded but no invoice. I just logged into my account and looked in the Glovebox but it is not there either. Is it just me or is it weird you can spend thousands with Tesla on FSD (on a company car!) and not receive an invoice automatically for accounting purposes?

I have emailed Park Royal as I had an email address for them - I bought the car at Brent Cross.

"If you go to your account on tesla.com, click MANAGE, then click on Details just below the VIN. A pop-up window should then show your car's details. This includes the Upgrades with an option to click on a .pdf to get the invoice."
Why does software nowadays have this crazy feature of hiding what you need to see to use it. There is plenty of space on the screen for all the features/functions available - usually just lots of unused white space.