Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD is a fraud

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
owever, Tesla is the only one that is sending data out to specify the safety of their systems ( I don't see/hear much actual data to refute their claims).
Care to link to these? Tesla has published AP numbers for years now that are highly debated given how statistically broken they are. I'm intrigued to see what you consider as them "specifying the safety of FSD" in a way that is not refuted.

I've been using AP and FSD Beta combined for over 2 years. Anecdotally, it's a very safe system when using it correctly(!!) in the operational domain intended.
I assume what you mean is it's very safe when it's vigilantly monitored by an attentive driver that disengages it the instant they identify it doing something wrong?
Ok, so is it safer than NOT using it? What is the point of using it if it doesn't reduce your workload? How is it "Assisting" the driver? How is it demonstrating that Tesla is on the road to L3+ Autonomy?

Care to link to these? Tesla has published AP numbers for years now that are highly debated given how statistically broken they are. I'm intrigued to see what you consider as them "specifying the safety of FSD" in a way that is not refuted.

I assume what you mean is it's very safe when it's vigilantly monitored by an attentive driver that disengages it the instant they identify it doing something wrong?
Ok, so is it safer than NOT using it? What is the point of using it if it doesn't reduce your workload? How is it "Assisting" the driver? How is it demonstrating that Tesla is on the road to L3+ Autonomy?
I suspect that that in the L3 that Mercedes is touting and has had the law changed....slow traffic jam on a freeway in perfect circumstances...Tesla would be an L4....really just a case of liability in case the worse happens

• Funny
Reactions: Daniel in SD