Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD - Level 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
....Whatever.... We've all heard and read it before. It's all so very stale after being recycled so often.

Seems that TSLA shorts have been giving up so it's time to try revising history, if they're not just disappearing or coming back with new fresh nicks (to drop the baggage). This is like a pendulum and it's been swinging Elon/TSLA's way recently after nearly a decade.

It always flabbergasts me when people accuse anyone even slightly critical of Elon, Tesla, or a Tesla product as "want[ing] Tesla to fail" or are somehow "biased" against the company. In my experience, it is the fanboys that are completely out of touch with reality, supporting everything Tesla and Elon does and says without question or critical thought. Most of the people I see complaining about the progress of FSD and where it is are actual Tesla/FSD owners that paid thousands of dollars years ago for a product promised as "coming soon" (end of 2018, end of 2019, end of 2020, March 18 of 2021, etc.) and are now disillusioned with FSD as a product and/or regret their FSD purchase. It doesn't mean they hate Elon, or hate their Tesla, or wish the company ill will. I use to think that a lot of people who own Teslas are engineers and would naturally view any technological product with a critical eye, but given the number of fanboys on this forum and others, I may have been wrong about that.

It always flabbergasts me when people accuse anyone even slightly critical of Elon, Tesla, or a Tesla product as "want[ing] Tesla to fail" or are somehow "biased" against the company. In my experience, it is the fanboys that are completely out of touch with reality, supporting everything Tesla and Elon does and says without question or critical thought. Most of the people I see complaining about the progress of FSD and where it is are actual Tesla/FSD owners that paid thousands of dollars years ago for a product promised as "coming soon" (end of 2018, end of 2019, end of 2020, March 18 of 2021, etc.) and are now disillusioned with FSD as a product and/or regret their FSD purchase. It doesn't mean they hate Elon, or hate their Tesla, or wish the company ill will. I use to think that a lot of people who own Teslas are engineers and would naturally view any technological product with a critical eye, but given the number of fanboys on this forum and others, I may have been wrong about that.
You do realize, your post is hypocritical, because you’re doing exactly what you’re accusing “Fanboys” of. You’re painting every fanboy with the same brush.
Your quote:
“In my experience, it is the fanboys that are completely out of touch with reality, supporting everything Tesla and Elon does and says without question or critical thought.”

You and many others constantly get most fanboy feedback wrong. It’s your interpretation of the message you blindly convert incorrectly.
Most fanboys do not support everything Tesla or Elon does or says. “I’m sure some do, just as some hate everything they do. “
Most however, are countering FUD, inaccurate statements, or all out attacks, with facts, or comments illustrating reality.
Then you guys “instead of acknowledging the facts” chime in and jump to the same old default reply of “another fanboy blindly supporting Tesla, that can do no wrong”.
This back and forth will never end, because most here can’t seem to look at things with an open mind or viewpoint outside of their own. I think most don’t want to even if they do see the correct viewpoint. :)

Most however, are countering FUD, inaccurate statements, or all out attacks, with facts, or comments illustrating reality.
Then you guys “instead of acknowledging the facts” chime in and jump to the same old default reply of “another fanboy blindly supporting Tesla, that can do no wrong”.

That's some serious brick throwing in a glass house while riding a very tall horse:

I’m really glad you’re here for everyone to make sure the negative side of Tesla’s efforts and progress are always top of mind.
I’ve found from posts like this, that folks biased against Elon or Tesla, for financial reasons, or are in the auto industry, or had a bad experience with their car, will always interpret a post negatively if it in any way supports their “Get back at Tesla” cause as per above. :)

That last one is you doing exactly what you said Fanboys don't do- dismissing the negative as unfair personal bias instead of discussing the facts.