Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD no longer appearing on account page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I originally purchased my Model 3 in February 2018. At the time, I chose Enhanced Autopilot as an option, but did not choose the $3K option for FSD. For a brief period in February/March of 2019, FSD was offered as an add-on for $2K. So, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Within a few day, my "details" page on my account reflected FSD.

Now, I am getting ready to sell the car, and thought I would print out all the options. To my surprise, it is no longer listed! The enhanced autopilot is there, but it is no longer showing full self driving.

I am curious if there is anyone else out there that only purchased EAP initially, then added FSD later. Does your account page still list the purchased option?

Tesla keeps messing with these profiles and it is disconcerting. On Tesla website all of my purchase docs for 2016 Model S were there formerly, then disappeared a year ago when it seems like Tesla tried to make the S page look like my 2018 Model 3 page.

The Tesla Upgrades section on the app is screwed up too. I bought EAP and FSD on one car and AP and FSD on the other. But app says I own “basic autopilot” and FSD on both as though AP and EAP are the same product. Oh well, I gave up trying to get Tesla to fix these inaccuracies.

My post-delivery options are still showing in my account, but I noticed that the links to the invoices are gone. Fortunately I had already downloaded them. With options seemingly coming and going all the time, it's good to have a proof of purchase in writing ...

I originally purchased my Model 3 in February 2018. At the time, I chose Enhanced Autopilot as an option, but did not choose the $3K option for FSD. For a brief period in February/March of 2019, FSD was offered as an add-on for $2K. So, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Within a few day, my "details" page on my account reflected FSD.

Now, I am getting ready to sell the car, and thought I would print out all the options. To my surprise, it is no longer listed! The enhanced autopilot is there, but it is no longer showing full self driving.

I am curious if there is anyone else out there that only purchased EAP initially, then added FSD later. Does your account page still list the purchased option?

We purchased FSD on March 9th. I am pretty sure it was listed on our account on the 28th/29th of January because of a notification that we were going to lose premium connectivity service. It was no longer listed yesterday. I plan to follow-up on Monday.

Same issue and it has been missing for several weeks now. I told Tesla chat about it today and they said it would be reported. They also assured me that it won't interfere with the HW3 upgrade that I'm due for, which was my primary reason for bringing it up.

There’s another thread on this same subject with FSD and accounts. It was started a while ago but more recently posted to and in fact I had the same thing happen to my account and had posted there:

Lost FSD earlier this week

It sounds like Tesla has been auditing the features on accounts verifying purchase/s. It was reported in the press a little while ago that they were working with new internal software.

@kmporter you may want to check with Tesla before listing and selling your car about whether purchases like FSD are transferable to a second owner.

We bought our car at the end of January 2019. We added FSD in March 2019. We are the owners. I have checked with Tesla. I got a they will get back to me. They have not. I called and I filled out the contact form on their website. I find this very annoying.

Same thing with me... a couple of weeks ago I checked and it wasn't there. I did a live chat on the support page and they told me to rest assured as their system shows I do in fact have FSD configured on the car, and that is was a website display issue said they would report it to the website team.

Luckily, I had downloaded the invoice when I purchased it, so I do have "proof" if necessary