Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD price change in my account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
probably because they realized that no mind is going to buy it at $8k, I wont even buy it at $6k which it is currently being offered now. Just wait, there will be another fire sale soon I am betting. FSD is not worth what is it is being priced at now.

and yes @HelloJohnny you should have jumped on the FSD opportunity if you could have gotten it at $2k. I am impressed see your VIN is in the 39xxx range, how is your baby holding up.

Just checked my account and FSD is also showing for $6,000 upgrade price.
I currently have EAP which was grandfather in from July 2018.

I regret not purchasing FSD when it was listed at $2,000

I will only regret it if and when they finally get FSD going. Until then, it's vaporware and not worth a penny to me. I have EAP as well, and quite frankly considering have Nav on Auto works (or more to the point doesn't), it's going to be a while before FSD is here, regardless of what Elon says. And by FSD I mean no hands on the wheel, not in beta etc... I'm not saying to the point where I can be in the back seat, but it needs to at least not nag me to have my hands on the wheel and not be considered a beta version by Tesla.

I will only regret it if and when they finally get FSD going. Until then, it's vaporware and not worth a penny to me. I have EAP as well, and quite frankly considering have Nav on Auto works (or more to the point doesn't), it's going to be a while before FSD is here, regardless of what Elon says. And by FSD I mean no hands on the wheel, not in beta etc... I'm not saying to the point where I can be in the back seat, but it needs to at least not nag me to have my hands on the wheel and not be considered a beta version by Tesla.

Well said.

agreed, not paying $6k to be beta tester.

Reactions: duanra and afadeev
$6000 now for getting HW3 and FSD in beta.
I can imagine that even if we buy in FSD now, 2 years down the road the FSD is still not FSD and starting to become obsolete, and by then there will have another Super FSD/Enhanced FSD introduced on top of FSD and that will be more autonomy, with HW4 and charge us another $6000?

probably because they realized that no mind is going to buy it at $8k, I wont even buy it at $6k which it is currently being offered now. Just wait, there will be another fire sale soon I am betting. FSD is not worth what is it is being priced at now.

and yes @HelloJohnny you should have jumped on the FSD opportunity if you could have gotten it at $2k. I am impressed see your VIN is in the 39xxx range, how is your baby holding up.

I agree, I would never pay that amount for FSD, I'll be happy with my EAP and just drive myself on the side streets. As for my Tesla. It's been GREAT! I just hit 13,000 miles and no issues. Did a couple roadtrips and supercharging and the longer range definity helps with less charging between stops!

100% agree with you as well! I will wait for a fully flushed out version of FSD before considering paying money for this feature.

If hand's off driving does become available (to the level that robotaxi is feasible), at what price is too much?

Anything over $5,000 would be too much for an early adopter who also had purchased/invested in EAP. I feel early adopters should received FSD at a reduced rate under $2,000 or receive as a free upgrade.

Curious to hear from other early adopters as well.