Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD progress in other brands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve heard periodically that others are moving along in FSD development fairly well

I’ve never driven the advanced driving system of other brands

Does anyone have experiences to share, for contrasting and comparing? Comments?

Do THEY have beta test channels like we’ve come to enjoy?

I’ve heard periodically that others are moving along in FSD development fairly well

I’ve never driven the advanced driving system of other brands

Does anyone have experiences to share, for contrasting and comparing? Comments?

The only unfinished L5 commercially sold in the market is Tesla. "Unfinished" because it still needs a driver to blame on.

Beta L4 for riders with no human drivers are currently available for riders in certain geofenced locations by Waymo in Chandler, AZ soon in San Francisco and Phoenix. You can watch on Youtube with all the good and bad. You can only pay for each driverless drive but you can't buy the whole car.

Jj Ricks has done 70 videos for us so far:

Commercially L3 at low highway speed is available for lease for 100 Honda drivers in Japan.

The same kind of L3 is being sold by Mercedes in Germany right now (for anyone who has money and not like in Japan 100 customers only).

These L3 and L4 take responsibility if there’s an accident while the system is used.

Last edited:
A bunch of self-driving car companies release videos on YouTube. Unfortunately they only release videos of the cars working perfectly which is pretty boring. The only fail videos I'm aware of are the infamous Waymo cone incident and the Cruise traffic stop (Cruise says this was not a fail but it is hilarious).