Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry this is a repost, I think I posted in the wrong sub forum the first time. Anyways I was recently looking through my Tesla App and clicked the upgrades tab, it showed none available, then I clicked on the “purchased” tab and it showed basic autopilot and Full Self-Driving. I bought the car used, third party and wasn’t aware of any “upgrades”. Does this mean the previous owner purchased FSD? The car is a December 2016 P100D(non ludicrous unfortunately). Will I be getting the HW3 upgrade at some point if FSD was purchased? Is there anything else I will get? I included a screen shot of my “purchased” page, so you can see what’s there. Thanks for the help TMC.
14E5E7B4-B05F-4149-90C1-CDACD57729AE.png

Sorry this is a repost, I think I posted in the wrong sub forum the first time. Anyways I was recently looking through my Tesla App and clicked the upgrades tab, it showed none available, then I clicked on the “purchased” tab and it showed basic autopilot and Full Self-Driving. I bought the car used, third party and wasn’t aware of any “upgrades”. Does this mean the previous owner purchased FSD? The car is a December 2016 P100D(non ludicrous unfortunately). Will I be getting the HW3 upgrade at some point if FSD was purchased? Is there anything else I will get? I included a screen shot of my “purchased” page, so you can see what’s there. Thanks for the help TMC.
View attachment 498883

According to the screen, FSD was purchased twice. So yes, the car should have FSD. And if the car has FSD, then you will get the HW3 upgrade at some point.

Reactions: Ariscus