Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Still Discounted.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I been having issues with my account where I don’t have access to Request Service Etc and am still waiting for it to be corrected so I can access that and order from my account—see the FSD update, can click it but can’t pay. :( Made a point to document with them that I want to order the FSD since Sunday afternoon. The Customer Service person I spoke with said Accounts was swamped and he thought I’d have access by Monday at the latest. Not fixed yet, so I can believe they have been super busy. With 30K new Teslas in the U.S. reaching owners by the end of the month, all those new car transactions undoubtedly also require Accounts attention too. Sigh...

I'm glad that more people will get it and Tesla will get more $, but it would be nice to actually have honest answers for once. We bought autopilot last night on the written promise that it would go up a lot by midnight. We'd still buy it today.. but if we had a few more days would probably take advantage of some new credit card offer and get a lot more out of it.

I'm glad that more people will get it and Tesla will get more $, but it would be nice to actually have honest answers for once. We bought autopilot last night on the written promise that it would go up a lot by midnight. We'd still buy it today.. but if we had a few more days would probably take advantage of some new credit card offer and get a lot more out of it.
you guys should know better by now.

Reactions: more863-also
dude how many times did they say no more free supercharging.. and then... and then.. and then.. lol
Tesla knew free unlimited supercharging cost a lot in the future, but they needed the revenues then. Now that they are more sustainable, they are just removing the cost from the vehicles. Hence this price reduction. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the discount.

I was always firm believer, free unlimited supercharging cost around $10K in real value over 10 years and 150K+ miles. Guess how much they discounted Model S/X by once free unlimited supercharging is gone?

They tweeted that due to a lot of people rushing to buy and systems having issues that they extended it. For whatever that's worth.