Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD subscription available?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After 2 months wait, finally picked up my M3P today and was wondering if FSD subscription was available in Australia? Wanted to test the feature for about a month and see if I would actually use this feature before paying $10100.

I thought the "Navigate on AutoPilot" function was active in Australia and could be purchased for about half the FSD fee, with scope to upgrade the other 1/2 $ later
NoA is active in Australia, but it's only available with the full FSD purchase.

The "EAP" package - where you essentially get all the current features of FSD but none of the future ones, for half the FSD price - was only available for a brief period as a limited time offer. It may get offered again, who knows?

The "EAP" package - where you essentially get all the current features of FSD but none of the future ones, for half the FSD price - was only available for a brief period as a limited time offer. It may get offered again, who knows?
There must be some legislation about it since the UK currently have "FSD" and Enhanced Auto Pilot packaged separately:
1639620799299.png

No legislation, just different offers in different markets.

EAP was available for a short time in Australia in 2020 (under a fortnight at the end of Q3)