Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD subscription possibly coming soon.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A large part of the problem seems to be inconsistency. During my 300 mile round trip, I used AP, TACC and NoA wherever I could. (and sometimes where I shouldn’t…)
I passed large curtainsiders, went under dark bridges, encountered large shady spots and not once did I get a PB, even mildly. I always had my foot covering the throttle just in case. Even all my lane changes worked first time, every time.
Even when a car joined the carriageway beside me from a slip road nothing happened.
And yet, in another Tesla the results could be completely and alarmingly different.
On another drive somewhere else, I could easily be plagued.
It's like being a horse whisperer, once you've made peace and 'broken' Autopilot it will be your friend.

• Funny
Reactions: Dilly
The only additional feature I'm remotely interested in is lane change. I suspect that when (if?) subscription is released it will not be a full menu option - at best two levels - EAP & FSD. Tbh even if it were offered as an individual option I'd need to think carefully about throwing any more ££ at the feature - Phantom breaking really is a complete PITA and very nearly enough to put me off the car on some drives!