Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Subscription - Settings Will Not Save

Lounanne

Aug 25, 2020
Las Vegas
Is anyone else with the FSD subscription having an issue with the autopilot settings not saving (e.g. green light notification, navigate on autopilot, etc.)? When I turn all of the settings “on” it shows that it saved the selection on my profile but then the next day all of the settings will be turned “off.” Wondering if any others have faced this and what solutions, if any, you found to resolve the issue.

EVRider-FL

Aug 18, 2015
South Florida
Do you have profiles for other drivers? If so, try changing the settings there also. I have the FSD option in two cars (not the subscription) and haven’t experienced this issue. Also, which software version are you on?

Lounanne

Aug 25, 2020
Las Vegas
I am the only one that uses the car. We may have created a profile for my S/O so I will have to look.

I will be on 2021.24.3 in about 20 minutes but am currently on 12.25.7 - perhaps the update will resolve the issue.

Lounanne

Aug 25, 2020
Las Vegas
Just an update on this - I have not had any issues since posting this thread.

@Wrkent100 If I recall correctly, the features were available after the purchase was complete. I just had to go out to car to enable all of them on the screen.

I will just mention that I am glad I did not purchase FSD. I have already cancelled subscription and will only consider using it on long drives.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC